nba court project

Lumbergh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I've been really busy lately with a lot. I'm gonna try and finish the east in the next 2-3 weeks

Bump? 3 weeks since...

wow, give the guy a break....this isn't his life. Just because he says they'll be done by now, doesn't mean he is obligated to have them done for you now.

• 3 months later...

i was just wondeing if this was still going or was dead? is anyone trying to do some ncaa courts, i tried and failed terribly.

THe guy that was doing this got banned, I'm not sure if anyone else will pick up the slack.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• 4 weeks later...

i don't know if you remember this, when the blazers first updated their logo, they had their media day at the rose garden, and one picture showed the court. The key area was a dark brown color, and the free throw area was red, i haven't found the picuture, but i'm sure it would be interesting to see what it would like like right now...haha

• 3 weeks later...

i dunno guys, but i made all of them, if someone can send me pictures of courts, along with the logos required in vector i can make em, here are my courts. http://www.basketballex.com/courts.html

Everything looks great as far as I can see. You have good attention to detail.

Is that the correct for for the Nets court along the baseline? It looks like it defaulted to something else, since all the letters are squished together.

And you need to update Orlando with the new Amway Arena/Center/whatever name.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Sorry for the bump, but I am making a 3D model basketball arena and wanted to see the Bucks court that I could use, and I just wanted to confirm one thing:

Am I crazy, or did the Bucks three-point line used to be white? I remember seeing it on TV and it was white, but the 3D seating chart on Bucks.com has it green.

5a60faf098.jpg

Archived