nba court project

Lumbergh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great job, ya it would be cool if you donated them.

anywho, wouldn't it be cool, if each team coloured their NBA logo with their team colours, like in the MLB.

The Charlotte Hornets did in the late 90's until they moved to NO. The Raptors, Vancouver Grizzlies, and Houston Rockets also did this at one point too. I think the Hawks did too, but I'm not sure.

i have finished the west completely, and will post them on the 2nd or 3rd, my internet is out, and it's being replaced. I'm at the library right now, so just wait a few days. Also, you may print them off.

GREAT!!! can't wait

Also i'm not sure your twolves is 100% correct, it looks great but just makign sure if the sideline text says just timberwolves? Last time i think it said minnesota timberwolves, it's on sportslogos.net, but awesome job anyway.

These are awesome... and seeing the Suns court like this makes me think no court can come close to that. The Bucks are going witha two-toned wood floor. If it looks anything at all like the Suns court, I will be extatic.

Didn't the Suns arena get renamed to the US Airways Center before the end of last season?

Yes they did. But geat job on these miltonANDlumbergh.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

These are great, but if you wanted to you could just go to nba.com during the season, click on courtside live, use the printscreen button on your keyboard and then just go to paint and edit out the rest of the stuff ike the boxscore.

thats a good idea...except its not the season!!!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

M&L - great work on these. Can't wait to see the East.

Two curiosities...do the Blazers' have "Portland" on one end? I think they did at some point, but I don't know if they still do. I try not to watch Blazers' basketball. And the Lakers' logo at center court has a bit of a shadow effect to it in real life (at least I think so), though it may be damn near impossible to recreate it on the computer.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived