nba court project

Lumbergh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Considering all youre doing is recreating existing courts, youre taking a major hit in the creativity department.

However, these are very clean and look very good. Good Work.

I think it is a useful "database" to have. Yea there isn't creativity, but it takes work and time. For instance someone took the time to recreate all the jerseys of every NFL NBA MLB etc team on the front page right? Something like this could be a nice addition to those pages.

brianurlacher.png

Considering all youre doing is recreating existing courts, youre taking a major hit in the creativity department.

Not everything has to be creative. A project can be just as fulfilling if it can be a valuable resource and reference for others.

Clean work you have there, M&L. Keep at it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I've always wanted to do this but had no idea as to how I would go about doing such a thing, short of going to the places or seeing a LOT of photos.

Nice work and great start. Keep 'em coming. It's a great database.

as was said, i'm just trying to make a database. When all of these are done, i'll most likely make a site to hold these.

as was said, i'm just trying to make a database. When all of these are done, i'll most likely make a site to hold these.

why not donate your talents to Chris' logo site? They'd fit in real well there.

Excellent idea! I'm probably more interested in seeing the completed database than anyone here. I think the Blazers script on the left baseline says "Portland" with the logo before it rather that (logo)"Trailblazers" on each. I could be wrong though.

ujsignature.png

In that case, great job. Keep up the good work.

oBIgzrL.png

i have recently started my nba court project, where i will simply be recreating all nba courts, just like they are:

nbanuggets.png

nbat-wolves.png

nbasonics.png

right now i have only done the northwest division, so stay tuned for more

its weird how some courts have different tile patterns, but good job for recognizing these patterns and using them to make it look even better

Archived