New Orleans Saints Concept

Lumbergh

Wow i really like these. Imo its like going old school ( if that was ur direction ). These would look good in action, i also like the patch you put behind the helment. Overall this is a A+ in my book :D .

4kv29i.jpg

These look great but they don't really seem "retro" to me. If anything they remind me of the Rams' and Seahawks' current uniforms (particuarly the road jerseys which also have the colored sleeves). But to me that's actually a good thing. The new-look uniforms are befitting a team from a city that's also trying to rebuild and reinvent itself.

CCSLC signature.png

this is HOT! as good as it is im wondering what it will look like with:

-fluer-de-leis where the numbers are

-numbers on the shoulders (might look crowded but curious nonetheless)

-straight black pants stripe

-maybe use the current "suck-up-to-Louisiana-cause-we-wanted-to-move-to-San Antonio" Louisiana patch

-small logo in pants

other than that, perfection in my honest opinion

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The only change I might make is to taper the shoulder stripe a la what USC does. It looks like you took a bit of influence from those uniforms (kinda fittng considering who their new star player is), so why not go all the way with it? Great job.

QPR%20Sig.png

Hmmm...not feeling the jerseys. The only thing "retro" about these is the shade of gold, which isn't quite what they had in '67 but better than the current shade, and the pants style. Not saying that in a bad way, just a fact.

P.S. I think you're illegal on the socks, you have to have white at the bottom.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived