Vancouver Canucks

Brendan

My first Canucks concept was IMO my best one yet. Hopefully this concept will be my best one yet. I used the Johhny canuck logo as the primary. Credit to who ever made that logo. I used the Flames stripping pattern. The alterante is the Canucks current alterante in the current colors. Hope you enjoy and as always C&C

Canucks2-1.png

My first Canucks concept was IMO my best one yet. Hopefully this concept will be my best one yet. I used the Johhny canuck logo as the primary. Credit to who ever made that logo. I used the Flames stripping pattern. The alterante is the Canucks current alterante in the current colors. Hope you enjoy and as always C&C

Canucks2-1.png

thats one popular design. didnt someone else here create that? anyways ive seen better stuff done with it before. try adding some tan in there somewheres

well I used the flames template so maybe thats why it look famillire. 

I would really love some comments guys so tell me what you think.

i meant the logo. someone made it here and its been spreading to concpets all over here. lemme try to find an example.

here it is (which i personally love)

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...canucks+concept

As a vancouverite and a canuck fan of 20+ years...its hard for me to like the new colour scheme, there is a reason the 3rds were taken out in favour of the vintage jersey...its only a matter of time before that takes over completely and when that happens, i'll be one happy Canuck fan.

Down with the maroon!

I like that Johnny Canuck logo.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

The best Johnny Canuck logo I have seen was, someone design his head with a Maple Leaf behind him. I wish I had it to show you folks but I don't, sorry. Maybe someone with talent (not me) could come up with something like that or if you know what logo I'm talking aboot you could put it up?

I like the logo and all its looks very good...but I would also say that it might not be a good idea to wear the same jerseys as a division rival would be a good idea, but that is an easy fix with wearing and alt. jersey for the Flames.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Riddle me this...

It seems I have seen the Canuck lumberjack more than a few times. Is he something old, or something receent? Or is there a story behind him?

Just curious...

hjwii

The Johnny Canuck logo dates back to Vancouver's days (1948-70) in the old Western Hockey League. The logo, however, only appeared on their sweaters in the early 60's. For the most part, during their years in the WHL, the word "Canucks" in block letters appeared on their blue, red, and white sweaters.

Archived