What if the bucs had kept bucco bruce?

Jaybird

I had heard a lot of people on this board saying that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers should have kept Bucco Bruce the Pirate on the helmets instead of going for new logo (red flag with skull and crossed swords and football). I was wondering what would the logo and uniforms would have looked like if they kept Bucco Bruce and had him in the new colors of pewter, black, and red instead of the red and orange. Also, would keep the original Bucco Bruce or would he be updated as well?

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

I never had a problem with the logo or there colors, just the tangerine jerseys. I don't like there present uniforms and think that instead of those they should go red jerseys with orange number outline,red helmet,red facemask,no stripes on it and bucco bruce on the side. You could even keep the old helmet minus the orange facemasks and switch to red jerseys

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

well...I changed ol' Bruce a little.

I added the New color orange that is on the official colors via SSUR, but kept the red that was on the logo previously...

and put it on the same color red background as suggested with the red helmet instead of that puker..err pewter.

Bucco Bruce 2k4 style

I'm sorry, but I can't stand that guy... the two-tone-iness, the dagger biting... and was he winking originally? 'Cause if he is, I don't want to know what he's winking at, 'cause I certainly don't have any inside jokes that this guy knows about... now me and Bucco Dan on the other hand...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I know the "adding black" police are about to rear there heads, but before they changed over to the new logo, I thought that the old logo/uniform could have benifitted from a hint of another dark color, like black. I always liked the orange on white look, ala Univ. of Tenn

Id like to see more brown used in team concepts too, like brown and yellow, aka wyoming.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

the bucs of today look like 49ers rip-offs. if they just changed their crimson dark unis to pewter they would be fine just as longas they didnt wear them with the pewter pants. also, change the helmet logo to the pirate ship logo on the currently on the sleavs. they wont go back to bryce, though because the locals hate him with a passion.

Archived