Conference usa hockey

Ez Street

Yea, Army is in the Patriot League for hockey, but keep the jerseys up anyway cause yea...

I like them alot, as I do most of thses jerseys. I never liked the lettering on the bottom stripe of the jersey [see east carolina], and the army one is a little plain, but otherwise good job once again

Yohave some interesting concepts there. I don't like the crests being the same color as the jerseys. I know there are some limitations with teams known for certain colors (blue for DePaul, Red for Louisville, etc.). But try either adding a more noticeable white or light outline around those teams' crests or use a different color. A lot of the teams' logos get lost in the jerseys.

Good work though. Looking forward to your Big East (except BC & UConn - already got hockey) treatments.

Army might be in the ECAC for hockey, not sure. I think they are in the same league as Holy Cross, it might also be the MAAC.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The whole thing, all of them, just blew me away - great stuff.

Only suggestion, the Houston dark jersey, it's hard to see the cougar, suggest white trim around that cat.  Otherwise - awsome job EZ -  :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The whole thing, all of them, just blew me away - great stuff.

Only suggestion, the Houston dark jersey, it's hard to see the cougar, suggest white trim around that cat. Otherwise - awsome job EZ - :D

sometimes i get in a rush and forget to go back and trim out some logos. I will correct this in the future  :D

You simply MUST incorporate the checkerboard pattern somewhere on Tennessee's jerseys ;)

hmmmmm, maybe as an Alternate. Come to think of it i haven't done ALTS in the other conferences. I'll have to go back and do some. I'll try not to make them as GOD AWFUL as some of the NHL ALTS.

Archived