Jags wearing white vs. Cowboys

Blue Falcon

Stupid decision by the Jaguars to wear their white jerseys at home because of heat probably be no factor in this game since this is a 4:15 start instead of a 1 pm start. Plus they are playing a team from Texas anyway so the Cowboys should be used to this weather regardless of what jerseys they are wearing.

The Jaguars should take pride in wearing their teal uniforms for this game regardless of the game time temperature.

ahh yes, but the players dont pay to go the games do they?

Would lots of people not go to a game because of the team's uniform? The stadium will still be full. It's the NFL for god's sake.

Yeah, fans will show up regardless of the uniforms, but they also buy the merch, and they will buy less of that merch if they don't like it.

No offense, but the validity of this whole mini discussion is very in question.

Yes, fans buy jerseys, but fans buy just about any jersey regardless of the colors. (Of course I realize that better looking jerseys sell better, but all NFL jerseys sell fairly well, some more than others but they all sell) I remember seeing plenty of the Bucs Orange jerseys even up here in Connecticut even now.

As for the fans at the stadium, I'll safely bet a few thousand dollars or more that the majority of them don't spend one minute of their time on these sites and discuss unis like we do, nor do they really care about them as much as we do. So how the teams PLAY makes more of a difference than what a team WEARS.

"First of all, the NFL stopped doing that," Bucs executive vice president Bryan Glazer said of throwback uniforms on Thanksgiving. "That's an official thing. They're not doing that anymore. We got a memo awhile ago. Teams might have an option to do it on occasion, but it's not an official NFL thing anymore."

sick! i loved that promotion.

Acctually(spelling?) it's a good season for the Cowboys' blue jerseys

Besides the Jaguars, the Cowboys  play at WSH, CAR, PHIL and even ARZ

where they could wear blue.

Speaking of a good season for rare jerseys, Washington could actually get to wear the red twice this year (in a row, which makes it even better). At Dallas week 2, and at Houston week 3.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Hey , Jacksonville could be doing it just because Dallas HATES thoses NAVY unis & there superstishes about them .

Or they were in the late '70s, when they still had some mystique.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• 1 month later...

Archived