Logolympiad Vote: Event 6

winters in buffalo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kicking myself for having done this one, mostly because I think the Blues have THE best unis in pro sports, and it'll be damn near impossible for someone to give them an alt that I think fits with what they have now.

Independant of that, we some very nice designs submitted here. Clearly everyone has a different opinion of what makes for a good alt, as teh votes were spread around fairly well. Each entry got at least one silver and one bronze vote, and nine of the ten got a gold vote.

In the end, however, three entries stood above the rest. So, I present to you, our 3 medalists....

e6bronze.gif

Breaking out with his first medal of the year, the bronze, is jpslapshot for Entry #11

e6silver.gif

The silver goes to the designer that clearly took the boldest route in developing his concept. It paid off for roxstarmedia, with Entry #6

e6gold.gif

Is there no stopping GhettoFarmBoy? He's collected hardware in each of the last 4 events, including a gold for this beauty....

event6entry9.gif

View all entries here.

Your contestants were:

1 statikgs

2 steinyramone

3 rmered

4 lewj

5 Le Quebecois

6 roxstarmedia

7 randyc

8 ob33

9 GhettoFarmBoy

10 eray

11 jpslapshot

12 pollux

13 PistonstheNextDYNASTY

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

wow! thanks for voting for me guys..... I didnt even hink i'd make the cut, and here i come in 4 out of 13.....pretty damn good for being a 14 year old in paint.... i'm proud of myself even if your not..... :D

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

wow! thanks for voting for me guys..... I didnt even hink i'd make the cut, and here i come in 4 out of 13.....pretty damn good for being a 14 year old in paint.... i'm proud of myself even if your not..... :D

Hate to break it to you, but you didn't come in fourth place. You were the fourth person to submit a design, therefore you were ENTRY number four.

teams-1.png

Woah, I am so honored!!! Thanks to everyone who has good taste and voted for me! :P

Actually, I didn't plan on even entering this event. Then on the day of the event I had a creative spurt and decided to give it a shot! So what you guys voted for was about 20 minutes of work, tops. Just a little side story......

Thanks again and all the entries were great! I enjoyed each of them immensely!

GFB

Hate to break it to you, but you didn't come in fourth place. You were the fourth person to submit a design, therefore you were ENTRY number four.

o....wow i feel stupid but now that i actually look at what ur sayin...your 100% right... sorry..????

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

o....wow i feel stupid but now that i actually look at what ur sayin...your 100% right... sorry..????

You were actually 6th, but you did get the 4th most gold votes... if that makes it better.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived