My MLB Re-do project

DomTheAthlete29

Too derivative of the Astros current color scheme.

well that's cus the d-backs feel like losing their uniqueness and stealing somebody elses.

as for the concept, not bad. i would have reduced the black to merely piping and outlines, but this is your concept. i really like the red alt, very...arizona-ish..

TDZiMMB.png

I have to agree, it's too close to the Houston Astros. I say keep your current set-up and just "tweak" the colors

I'd change the gold to Copper, the red to a more "sunrise" red (also known as Painted Desert Red), and replace the black for a Midnight Blue. Then I'd put the Arizona state flag on the sleeve.

Arizona State Flag

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

As much as I hate the idea of the D'Backs ditching their current scheme for an already-played-out one, these look pretty good. The best by far is the red alt. On the white and black alt, I don't think the number on the front adds anything. Also, I think the sand piping looks weird... in my head red or black piping would look a lot better, if you HAVE to use piping.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

buen trabajo tengo gusto de los diversos colores y también realmente tengo gusto de los sombreros. ¡Trabajo De Niza!

You know I don't speak spanish!

Anyway as far as the concept goes I'm diggin the red alt, but the sand piping on the home and road unis don't work for me. Maybe change it to red.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I have to agree, it's too close to the Houston Astros. I say keep your current set-up and just "tweak" the colors

I'd change the gold to Copper, the red to a more "sunrise" red (also known as Painted Desert Red), and replace the black for a Midnight Blue. Then I'd put the Arizona state flag on the sleeve.

Arizona State Flag

You do realize these ARE gonna be their colors next season? They have officially stated brick (they're calling it Sedona Red), tan, and black. So his colors are pretty much dead on with what they're gonna be.

As for the concept itself, no tan piping on a white or gray jersey. Won't be able to see it, and it would definately look hideous on gray. Might work with 3 thick piping (red-tan-red). As mentioned before, try the home uniform in the cream or off-white style. I think there current homes are actually supposed to be off-white, at least I think. I can't remember. They look it. May have to look that up. Anyways, make the home hat red, and, I know it's just your concept and this is STRICTLY MY OPINION, but please, no more D-Snake on the hats. Other than that, not bad. B)

Archived