website

JJWAY

hey guys just wanted to share this i have a websit complate with links and stuff also has a blog.... feel free to post and sign my guestbook

www.freewebs.com/jjway

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

would you leave me the hell alone? i said i was sorry and you edited my other post. who the hell do you think you are

A mod? :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

would you leave me the hell alone? i said i was sorry and you edited my other post. who the hell do you think you are

you posted this on a forum, wanting feedback, and you ask for someone to leave you alone? Come on. You're really starting to jump on the "hater" wagon again.

I think you really need to continue practicing. Those baseball concepts you have posted are incredibly messy and not at all clean.

Also, if you don't want to be "hated", then don't attack another member of the boards.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Shouldn't your stuff be good before you display it on the web? I've been trying to put a portfolio together for the better part of the last 6 months or so...and I still don't feel like I have enough strong material to put up a site.

Once you're on the net, everyone can see your work...and act accordingly. Think about that.

ASIDE: I'm not a mod, I'm not trying to be a mod, and I don't want to be a mod, but damn, picking on Patsox just for the hell of it is getting so tired.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived