Dallas Stars Sporting their All-Star Patch...

ColeJ

483smith.jpg

483scalzo.jpg

483stephan.jpg

483stefan.jpg

i think it looks nice... we didn't sport the "10 years in dallas" patch on our jerseys a few years back, and i had hoped we would...

i do like seeing the all-star patch on there. didn't get a chance to see the ice, though... i assume the logo is at center ice, too.

mages are cool, but i was hoping tobias would keep the mask he wore before he got the green mage.

he looked like soderstom... even had a solid black bell... not a clear one. black plastic, on a royal blue soderstrom mask.

he looked downright soviet.

483stephan.jpg

There's a MAGE again! These goalies are absolutely out of control.

Explain? I don't understand that out of control comment? Is this some new term?

Cole, don't you think it would be normal for the team hosting the all-star game to have the patch on their jerseys?

Cole, don't you think it would be normal for the team hosting the all-star game to have the patch on their jerseys?

yeah. that's why i said it's not really news.

these are just the first pics with the patch... figured i'd mention it.

but apparently the mage of tobias stephan is the real news here :P

483smith.jpg

Rarely has an All-Star patch looked so perfectly integrated into a team's jersey. Some of the ones in the past just looked slapped on, but that one relates to the jersey on which it will be worn as good as any you will ever see. (**)(**)(**)

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

What a mess.  Thank God they didn't win the Cup last year.

2 questions...

1) why is that a mess? i don't see it.

2) what does winning the cup last season have to do with anything?

The uniforms in general. Too many patches and too many lines (I know it's supposed to be a star).

If they won the cup last year, they would want to have a Stanley Cup patch, too. With that mess of a uniform, where would they have put it?

I like the all-star patch, but the rest of the uniform sucks including that God-awful depiction of Texas on the shoulders.

Save the slugalo.

yeah. that's why i said it's not really news.

these are just the first pics with the patch... figured i'd mention it.

but apparently the mage of tobias stephan is the real news here :P

Good one :D

What a mess.  Thank God they didn't win the Cup last year.

2 questions...

1) why is that a mess? i don't see it.

2) what does winning the cup last season have to do with anything?

The uniforms in general. Too many patches and too many lines (I know it's supposed to be a star).

If they won the cup last year, they would want to have a Stanley Cup patch, too. With that mess of a uniform, where would they have put it?

I like the all-star patch, but the rest of the uniform sucks including that God-awful depiction of Texas on the shoulders.

why would they wear a stanley cup patch, if they had won it last year?

you wear the patch in the finals. not the following season. they won the cup in 1999, and did not wear a patch in 2000 (other than the year 2000 patch the nhl madated... nothing cup related)

in fact, i can't think of a single team that wore a stanley cup patch the following season.

and you don't like the texas logo???? i love it. i've even strongly considered, after a few samuel adams, getting it tattooed to my upper arm...

anyway, we'll agree to disagree on the logo.

but your cup patch comment just has no basis.

Archived