Start of a concept...

DawgPacPBH

it looks good, but i see some problems (IMO) i think the head is very busy and jagged compared to the rest of the body, i think the legs need feet or paws, or whatever. it didnt look too bad before, but now with a head on it it looks very odd, i also think the tail is too short for the animal. the color also could use some tweaking. very good start though.

Looks like a baby tiger to me. I dunno why, it just does. Plus tigers arn't brown.

well, lions ain't Honolulu blue either, and panthers certainly ain't ericcson cellphone blue (at least in the alt rendition)...so there you go. ^_^

This thing has potential, but if it is to be a logo, i see it in the same vein as the "stalking jaguar" on the JAX Jags' sleeves and the "prowling panther" alt logo the Carolina Panthers used to have in their package...

Geoff had a good point; two different types of stripes. And the thing does look like a little tiger kitten though.

It's definitely a good start, though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived