WHL alt jerseys/NHL news

OMMF

Finally, a picture of the jersey:

tbirdannivjersey.jpg

I really like that jersey.

What's their regular color scheme?

jerseys_all_large.jpg

I guess you could say it's another case of a team using a black jersey when black isn't in their scheme.

ya they finally got rid of those ugly silve jerseys.

Silver jerseys? The only silver jerseys I remember the Birds using were their 25th Anniversary jerseys...

tbird3.jpg

Or are you confused and thinking of this lovely piece worn by the Winter Hawks?

mitchellfront.gif

Oh, the huge manatee...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

• 1 month later...

I didn't want to start an all-new thread just for this, but I've finally found a picture of the Moose Jaw Warriors alt jersey. It's not a great pic, but it at least shows us that they're using the Thrashers template...

06_3_jersey.jpg

Also... If you go to this page on the Swift Current Broncos site, there's a gallery of the team in their new 3rds. There's even pics of the prototype of their 3rd.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I didn't want to start an all-new thread just for this, but I've finally found a picture of the Moose Jaw Warriors alt jersey. It's not a great pic, but it at least shows us that they're using the Thrashers template...

06_3_jersey.jpg

Also... If you go to this page on the Swift Current Broncos site, there's a gallery of the team in their new 3rds. There's even pics of the prototype of their 3rd.

Why use a template that emulates wings on your sleeves when your team logo is NOT a bird? That's just kind of dumb.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived