Malkins Debut

black_gold_capone

Evgeni Malkin is expected to play in his first NHL regular season game tonight, anyone else expecting a nice debut from the rookie?

I just have a funny feeling his gonna get 2 goals tonight even though we're playin the Devils and Broduer

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

Well he got the Pens lone goal.

But that shouldn't have been a goal. Brodeur had the puck covered and the ref should have blown the whistle. I'm not complaining about Malkin did because that was what he should have done but that goal was a gift from the refs.

But that shouldn't have been a goal. Brodeur had the puck covered and the ref should have blown the whistle. I'm not complaining about Malkin did because that was what he should have done but that goal was a gift from the refs.

Most players "Welcome to the NHL" moment sends them into oblivion. I'm happy that his was a little more plesant.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

jkr, the puck was not under control.

The ref was right to not blow the play dead.

How many times have we asked for the refs to not use a quick whistle?

Malkin really impressed me with his skating and passing.

Kid's gonna be a player alright.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I was there and he looked great. Too bad we lost because the refs liked calling alotta hand passes and crap penalties.

I'm gonna say you didn't lose because of that, but because your team made a lot of hand passes, and had a problem controlling either their temper or their clutching and grabbing... or the Devils just smoked your asses.

I haven't seen the highlights, but I'm betting I'm right on the money with that.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I was there and he looked great. Too bad we lost because the refs liked calling alotta hand passes and crap penalties.

It pains me to hear the young and new hockey fans to constantly place blame on the officials.

They need to open their eyes and watch the game, not just see it.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Yea but how often do the refs make the right call all the time. I think the Pens need to play less sloppy. Its not a concidence that the Devil's are the consistantly the leagues least penalized team.

And about Malkin's first goal he showed exactly why announcers always say to play till you hear a whistle it may have been a cheapish goal but its still a goal against probably one of (if not the) best goallies in NHL history.

Archived