Maryland in black against Florida State?

jkrdevil

Read in the Diamondback (University of Maryland student newspaper) today that for the Florida State satuday at 7 on ESPN2, the first 8,000 students will get a black t-shirt in order to do a black out. This also probably means that the team will break out their awful black alternate uniforms for the game. Something to watch for in College Football this week.

:oops: Didn't think about that. I guess that works a lot better. I heard when schools do blackouts involving the whole statdium it makes the ball a lot more visible for receivers which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your team.

Let's just hope the Terps don't wear the red pants with the black jerseys.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Though I detest Maryland, I like their black jerseys. Actually, I like the idea of Maryland wearing black. I don't like the Under Armour set at all. My preference was for the pre-Bruce Perry set myself, with the black helmet and all.

Whatever happened to that cat, anyway?

Also, does UofM HAVE black pants? I can't ever recall having seen black pants with this newest uniform set, although if they have black jerseys, I suppose black pants wouldn't be too hard for UnderArmour to concoct...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Though I detest Maryland, I like their black jerseys. Actually, I like the idea of Maryland wearing black. I don't like the Under Armour set at all. My preference was for the pre-Bruce Perry set myself, with the black helmet and all.

Also, does UofM HAVE black pants? I can't ever recall having seen black pants with this newest uniform set, although if they have black jerseys, I suppose black pants wouldn't be too hard for UnderArmour to concoct...

IIRC, he got drafted by the Eagles, got injured, and summarily washed out of the league. At best, he'd probably be NFL Europe fodder at this point.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

IIRC, he got drafted by the Eagles, got injured, and summarily washed out of the league. At best, he'd probably be NFL Europe fodder at this point.

He's on the Philadelphia Eagles practice squad.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I am a fan of the black jerseys myself.

Archived