Liverpool FC concept

Dave Ship

Here's a soccer uniform concept. It's sad that many of these concepts will not get enough attention just because they're about soccer.

This is a big but natural limit of this board.

Liverpool is one of the most important team in Europe. In honour to this big tradition i kept the original colors and logo.

livpoollayoutjz7.jpg

Here's a soccer uniform concept. It's sad that many of these concepts will not get enough attention just because they're about soccer.

livpoollayoutjz7.jpg

LOL. Anyways, the only thing I would do would be to take the teal color in Liverpools crest and outline the trim with it (I love their white and teal jerseys). Other than that I think it is perfect.

Wow, an Adidas design without the three stripes. I have to say that I really like this concept. Its a little more minimalistic compared to their current set and doesn't look like a template either. Its interesting to see how you've "Europeanised" the logo, but it looks good and really suits the design.

sig.png

LOL. Anyways, the only thing I would do would be to take the teal color in Liverpools crest and outline the trim with it (I love their white and teal jerseys). Other than that I think it is perfect.

Arrrgh, we've been there and done that with the green trim on the red jersey before. The less non-red parts to the shirt the better.

Gold numbers/lettering are a nice touch but in reality they aren't as easy to read as white :(

liverpool-1.png

Arrrgh, we've been there and done that with the green trim on the red jersey before. The less non-red parts to the shirt the better.

Teal is awesome. Embrace it. Love it.

Sorry for the late but my internet connection was very bad in these days.

Anyway, let me reply to some of your questions:

- This is my own template. If you want to get it as raster version just click on my sig!

- I'll try later with the green trim but I don't think it will work well. I'm workin on Away and Third kit too.

- Graieb, you're right. I'm Italian and crazy for this sport, obviously. But this is American territory and I want to be the most understandable as possible.

Here's an update following some of your comments.

livpoollayout2pm7.jpg

Personally, I say keep the White numbers. It is difficult to read the numbers on a soccer jersey if they are in gold. The numbers should stand out against the jersey.

Your concept is very good. I have always been a fan of the Liverpool uniforms.

Very nice, Beatnik. 2 things:

- Template is very good, though it reminds me of a Coke can with the stripes, curves, and what not. And very good use of adidas stripes on the shorts.

- I like the numbers white w/ gold trim, and I think it would look even better with some more gold trim along the white somewhere.

Archived