Marty Biron used the Celsius Designs logo for his mask!

heyitsjames

Long time lurker here. Tried to post a new topic on this, but for some reason could not. While searching for a good image of the Buffaslug on Google, I ran across this site that "borrows" one of JS's renderings of what the new Sabres uniforms should have looked like all along. See here:

http://www.nhlticketsnow.com/buffalo-sabres-tickets.asp

Maybe it has been brought up, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Whoa.

bSLCtu2.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... it appears Biron has a new mask on the way and it has me thinking... did the league possibly force him to get a new mask design since he was promoting another logo? Here is a pic to show his plain white mask that he has worn for the past few games.

MOTG109122323_lower.jpg

If my belief is true, can anyone possibly provide any evidence to back this thought up?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So... it appears Biron has a new mask on the way and it has me thinking... did the league possibly force him to get a new mask design since he was promoting another logo? Here is a pic to show his plain white mask that he has worn for the past few games.

MOTG109122323_lower.jpg

If my belief is true, can anyone possibly provide any evidence to back this thought up?

Marty said that the painted mask was too tight on him, that when he would look down for the puck in his skates, he could not see it, so he is using the blank mask now.

MOTG109122323_lower.jpg

Marty said that the painted mask was too tight on him, that when he would look down for the puck in his skates, he could not see it, so he is using the blank mask now.

So will he have the identical mask design or a different one on this new mask?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

During the Sabres/Canadiens game on VS, they showed Biron's new mask. It's basically a recolor of last year's match with the new colors, but with one addition - this bad boy right here...

alt_01.jpg

I know, this thread is not as good without pictures of the actual mask, but I figured I'd get a jump on things this way...

Off topic: And this isn't the Sabres primary WHY?

brew.png

During the Sabres/Canadiens game on VS, they showed Biron's new mask. It's basically a recolor of last year's match with the new colors, but with one addition - this bad boy right here...

alt_01.jpg

I know, this thread is not as good without pictures of the actual mask, but I figured I'd get a jump on things this way...

Off topic: And this isn't the Sabres primary WHY?

because the Sabres didn't want to look good obviously!

untitled-6.jpg

Ya, that's cool. I like that logo.

could use some stripes

Ya that's right.

I completely agree. I like the logo.

Ya, I agree.

me 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ya, that's cool. I like that logo.

could use some stripes

Ya that's right.

I completely agree. I like the logo.

Ya, I agree.

me 2

yep

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Speaking of this, Biron just played the Blues...and he sported an all white mask.

Anyone know what's up with that?

MOTG109122323_lower.jpg

It was at the top of the page and you couldn't scroll up a few posts? :therock:

Archived