Duck Watch Week 8

TenaciousG

Yikes, this is bad:

LLXFKFPUVKROMCV.20061029014352.jpg

So far, Oregon hasn't broken out either of the alternate helmets. Here's what I have so far (Helmet-Jersey-Pants):

Week 1: Green-Green-Green

Week 2: Green-White-Green

Week 3: Green-Green-Black

Week 4: Green-White-White

Week 5: Green-White-Black

Week 6: Green-Yellow-Yellow

Week 7: Green-White-Green

Week 8: Green-Yellow-Green

Where's the ghost flames, Belotti?

I saw the week 7 game live and I must admit they didn't look too awful in person. But they didn't look that great either. The silver names on the white jerseys are impossible to read unless you are 10 yards away. Looks like no name at all. Still, they could've done worse considering their options.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I still contend that everything about those jerseys minus the diamond plating looks good.

and at least we were playing in yellow and green. white for road I understand, but black should not be a UO color. at all. Between the black uniform set for the football team and now a black alt for basketball, I'm very unhappy right now.

harperdc.gif

Did they scrap the yellow helmet? I went to the Ducks web site and on their wallpaper of the uniforms they have the white and green one but not the yellow one. Seems that I remember a couple of days after they released the uniforms they said they axed the yellow helmet.

Did they scrap the yellow helmet? I went to the Ducks web site and on their wallpaper of the uniforms they have the white and green one but not the yellow one. Seems that I remember a couple of days after they released the uniforms they said they axed the yellow helmet.

Wasn't the yellow helmet announced as a preliminary design when it was unveiled?

I swear, I thought the UO uniforms were ugly when I went there in the early 1990s. I didn't realize how good we had it....

Archived