NHL Graphic Outlook

zig

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fix the shoulder numbers. Right now his number would be a 0 first, and then a backwards 3.

I kind of like the stripes you've got going on, but it contrasts with the under-arm thing. I would say get rid of the under-arm thing and add more stripes farther up the arms, 'cause they're pretty bare right now.

I like the idea of bringing back green, but you need to incorporate white into the jersey somehow.

I have updated my blizzard concept adding my own name plus I have added numbers to the sleeves, changed the number and letter fonts and changed the colors by adding a darker blue to replace the red.

Well here it is.

Main Logo:

dfshfgu.jpg

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Please tell me you arent taking credit for this logo as it is blatantly stolen. As well as the Tampa Bay Lightning concept (which is uniguys), its a nice XFL logo.

I have updated my blizzard concept adding my own name plus I have added numbers to the sleeves, changed the number and letter fonts and changed the colors by adding a darker blue to replace the red.

Well here it is.

Main Logo:

dfshfgu.jpg

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Please tell me you arent taking credit for this logo as it is blatantly stolen. As well as the Tampa Bay Lightning concept (which is uniguys), its a nice XFL logo.

Well no I am not taking credit for the logo. Colors yes but the logo is from the Green Bay Blizzard. Not even sure if they still exist but I couldn't help myself. It is such an awsome logo and all I have is paint so it would be hard to accaully make a logo. Also could someone tell me what is wrong with my numbers.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

SanFranciscoKnightsHome.jpg

In 2016 the NHL will introduce the San Francisco Knights

I like this. The striping pattern is unique and the logo works well. I'm not that crazy about the grey underarms though.

Also remember that I am not allowing anymore expansion. I'll allow this one but with this the league becomes an even 38 in 2016. I just don't see the NHL adding eight more teams in ten years.

Just a note to everyone- No more expansion please

SanFranciscoKnightsHome.jpg

In 2016 the NHL will introduce the San Francisco Knights

Again, this isn't bad, but the under-arm shading really takes away from it, IMO. You need some stripes farther up on the arms as well. The colours are also pretty bright. Is ti supposed to be blue or purple?

Where did you get logo?

2011: LA Kings get new jerseys.

Ditching silver in favour of gold, the Kings get new jerseys that try to showcase a little from all of their previous unis.

Kings-Road.png

Kings-Home.png

I like that uni and logo, but the logo is very hard to see on the home unis. If you color the beard white or put a white outline in the home logo it may look better. But good job overall.

saBS.png

2011: LA Kings get new jerseys.

Ditching silver in favour of gold, the Kings get new jerseys that try to showcase a little from all of their previous unis.

Kings-Road.png

Kings-Home.png

I like that uni and logo, but the logo is very hard to see on the home unis. If you color the beard white or put a white outline in the home logo it may look better. But good job overall.

I wasn't sure how to get around that. It's not easy making things outlined in paint. I considered the white beard, but it really threw off how the logo looks, particularly the white face. I must just change the logo to something simpler, or maybe just a vintage logo.

Steiny: Your Kings conpet is realley great. I've never been a big fan of fully colorized sleeves on white jersey and vice-versa but in that case, it's like I don't see it... well done...

TIGERSFAN:

The Knights concept is cool and the choice of colors is OK. Two things I would try to change on it is trying to center the nameplate and the number on the back and arrange the sleeve numbers one the back concept because it's an unknown number to mankind :D:P Nice logo

As for the Devils Concept, maybe try to make the name bigger and go BOLD on the numbers. Also, maybe having the same shade of red on the logo and the jersey...

...what can I say, I'm a big fan of details....

keep creating and having fun! It's the bottom line...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

The year of 2008 was a big year in redesigning for the NHL. I will take on the task of redoing 3 teams this year

Year changed: 2008

Team modified: Dallas Stars (New Colors + Uniforms), Vancouver Cancucks (All New Design), Columbus Blue Jackets (New Colors + Uniforms).

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Main Logo:

dfshfgu.jpg

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

This logo should be a perfect fit for Les Nordiques de Québec - The Next Generation.

Chrimart :flagcanada:

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

Archived