Stadium Concept

scottyvoodoo

Just want to get some C&C from you guys on this. It's a stadium I was trying to make it look as realistic as I could and by no means am I finished with it. I made 98% of it in Paint the rest was using HP Image Editior to rotate things the way I need them. All the textures (grass,brick,roof) I found on the internet and cropped to work for me. It's Stingrays RFU which is my team in the World Rugby Union, which is looking for new owners :D, so let me know how I did.

voodoostadium.png

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Very nice, it has that English Premier League feel to it and my first thoughts are that its a stadium for passionate supporters. Must have taken forever to get all the textures into the concept, particularly in paint.

Do you have a larger copy? I'd like to see it in a bit more detail.

sig.png

Very nice, it has that English Premier League feel to it and my first thoughts are that its a stadium for passionate supporters. Must have taken forever to get all the textures into the concept, particularly in paint.

Do you have a larger copy? I'd like to see it in a bit more detail.

I don't have a larger copy this is the size I was working on. I made each set of seats in larger size then shrunk them down to fit.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

can you tell me where u found the grass texture?

I can't remember to be honest, I just did a Google image search for grass texture and just wait until I found a good one. As for the details of the seats I made a 800x600 grid and colored in each seat until I got the detail I wanted, then shrank it down to the sections size. I did the same with the windows/mirrors over the luxury boxes.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

can you tell me where u found the grass texture?

I can't remember to be honest, I just did a Google image search for grass texture and just wait until I found a good one. As for the details of the seats I made a 800x600 grid and colored in each seat until I got the detail I wanted, then shrank it down to the sections size. I did the same with the windows/mirrors over the luxury boxes.

oh you idiot, could a told him ya drew it!

that is one good stadium, i can't wait for the Vics to play ya's there! possibly the best stadium in the WRU. Great work.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

this looks really cool. How long did it take?

It actually didn't take to long once I got all the componets together. Most of the time was spent finding things like the roof texture, cement for the aisles, and the little tiny mirrors. I've made all the letters of the alphabet on my grid for the seats so now I just change the colors, resize and throw them on. This was the third stadium I've made using my technique (willing be showing those off soon) so I've figured out all sorts of little tricks that make it easier to finish, and they're beginning to look better and better.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Archived