South Florida Bulls bowl shirt design

TBGKon

PJB222.JPG

OK...the members of thebullspen.com claim that they do not like this shirt, because the design is outdated and too 1990's? Are they right?

I think this shirt is great, and much better than these ones below, sold at local retailers in Tampa.

41529.jpg

41512.jpg

Which would you be more willing to buy?

Top one without a question.

If Tulane would make a bowl and had a shirt like that, I would buy it in a heartbeat. But it looks like I'll be waiting for baseball season to see a winner every year I'm down there.

I think most bowl game shirts tend to be garish -- the bottom two are good examples. I like the top one, if only because it's a tiny bit more understated than the others.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think most bowl game shirts tend to be garish -- the bottom two are good examples.

I agree, a lot of Oklahoma State's bowl shirts over the years have looked pretty bad, such as this awful design from this year:

chrisuniversityspirit_1927_11991780.jpg

This one shows a bit of improvement:

INBOWL-ORNG-2-2.jpg

But the bowl shirt from Eskimo Joe's, as usual, is by far the best one of the bunch IMO:

rollorange.jpg

ItemLrgPic3A3827.jpg

Doaf, That OSU one is pretty bad. First I dont like the helmet they used at all in that shirt. Second and more importantly they didnt get the angle of the OSU logo on the helmet anywhere close. If someone actually wore that helmet the OSU logo would be pointing toward the ground.

Astro, I agree I like the top one as well. The bottom one had potential but I dont care for the font usage in the team names and the lightning graphic is too over the top for my tastes.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

PJB222.JPG

OK...the members of thebullspen.com claim that they do not like this shirt, because the design is outdated and too 1990's? Are they right?

I think this shirt is great, and much better than these ones below, sold at local retailers in Tampa.

41529.jpg

41512.jpg

Which would you be more willing to buy?

I bet they don;t like it because they got the WRONG HELMET on it...

ducks-large.jpg

Archived