Jays new caps

reppact

Hang on...let me check...

(checking, checking)

Since the Style Guide doesn't really differentiate between cap colors and helmet colors, I'll have to assume...Silver/Gray at home, Black for the road. The alternate uniform (Black) uses the Silver, and the BP cap is a slight variation of the Silver.

I'm biased, but I still think that my re-colored versions I posted a while ago look much better...I'll post them again:

Home:

TorontoBlueJays_PropHome.jpg

Road:

TorontoBlueJays_PropRoad.jpg

Here my idea for a Jays hat, getting rid of the black and using a sort of midnight blue: (copy and paste)

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...lueJays-hat.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Yea I like yours (Pantone) a lot better than the Blue Jays new uniforms. I mean, theyre trying to downplay the name "Blue Jays", but what the hell is a jay? I mean, all I can think of are Blue Jays (As in the birds) and they arent dark gray and black.

Maybe take Roger Clementes hat and Pantones uniforms. Yea, that would be a kick ass mix....

Yea I like yours (Pantone) a lot better than the Blue Jays new uniforms. I mean, theyre trying to downplay the name "Blue Jays", but what the hell is a jay? I mean, all I can think of are Blue Jays (As in the birds) and they arent dark gray and black.

Maybe take Roger Clementes hat and Pantones uniforms. Yea, that would be a kick ass mix....

I agree with Bosox. Excellent job by both Roger and Pantone.

Archived