Falcon Fans Rejoice

KevinMcD

Maybe they'll hire his father to take them to the playoffs?

That would do diddly-poo to help the franchise.

Anyways, I smelled his firing way back in Week 9 and 10 when we lost, consecutively, to Detroit and Cleveland. Ever since then and the 6-2 start leading to 8-8 and 5-2 leading to 7-9, I've wanted him out the door.

And it finally happened. Christmas hit a week late.

Well, this was going to happen the moment his daddy labelled his star player a "coach killer" and when he decided to act like a total dumbass and talk about taking the U-Dub job (Which is not open, of course).

I wonder if there is anyone willing to even coach Mike Vick at this point now that he has that dreaded label of 'coach killer' slapped on him.

Well, this was going to happen the moment his daddy labelled his star player a "coach killer" and when he decided to act like a total dumbass and talk about taking the U-Dub job (Which is not open, of course).

I wonder if there is anyone willing to even coach Mike Vick at this point now that he has that dreaded label of 'coach killer' slapped on him.

He still retains the label of big time playmaker though.

Plenty of coaches I'm sure would be excited to work with him.

I'll put money down that Steve Mariucci will get a loooooooong look. But they've got to interview a token minority...so it'll take a minute...lol.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived