Gamecock reciever heading to the NFL

GameCock82

Story:ESPN

Sidney Rice So.(rs) Wide Reciever of South Carolina, record holder of recieving touchdowns in Gamecock

history, declared that he will enter the 2007 NFL Draft. What is he thinking?

A.) He is still a very young reciever who could help take SC to a "possible" SEC

championship......cough "possible" cough

B.) He earlier told Spurrier he would be back for the upcoming season

C.) Would be one of the best if not the best reciever in the NCAA next year now that Jarrett, and C. Johnson

are gone.

I wish he would stay around another year.....

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Going into a draft behind Johnson, Jarrett, Ginn Jr. and Samardzija on the big boards, could still be a first round draft pick but his stock would be much higher going in next year, where he could be a top 10? 5? pick.

I saw Sidney play in high school, and man, this is mistake #2 for Gamecocks declaring early. Ko Simpson, who went to my high school, would probably have been a first round pick had he stayed...but declared and dropped all the way to the 3rd round.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I saw Sidney play in high school, and man, this is mistake #2 for Gamecocks declaring early. Ko Simpson, who went to my high school, would probably have been a first round pick had he stayed...but declared and dropped all the way to the 3rd round.

Good thing for Buffalo then, he looked pretty good this year for a third round pick.

saBS.png

Yeah uhh.... to say this has been causing an uproar among the student body would be an... umm... understatement. He was the cornerstone of the offense.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Maybe he is exceptionally poor, and the boosters arent doing well enough lining his pockets, or getting his daddy a job to get his momma into a house with working heat.

Some guys are from such poor families, that getting third round money will change their life so drastically, so immediately, that it really is their only choice.

Which is why I support paying college players a standard wage.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I was just on gamecock central, everything isn't bad news after all.

USC's recruiting class is ranked #10 with alot of good young recruits

who could see some playing time very soon, but Sidney should

reconsider his decision. I don't see Kenny McKinley (5-11/174) replacing

the shoes of such a large deep-threat style receiver.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Archived