A Barrel of Jokerit

Discrim

http://discrimproductions.50webs.com/jokeritproject.htm

Heh, I can't speak Tikkanese or Finnish, so I'll stick with English :D

You may remember me doing a different Jokerit concept a few years ago, I still had the wordmark on me so I decided to tweak it a little bit and do another concept. Funny thing happened on the way from first sketch to here, though: I was just gonna make one, but decided to do a whole set. Anyway, here ya go:

dark (I have no idea what they do in Finland for home/away)

jokeritpage_jokeritdark.png

light

jokeritpage_jokeritlight.png

third...basically, I looked at the jester's hat and came up with it. the yellow dots represent bells like on the joker hat

jokeritpage_jokeritthird.png

Turnahead...heh, I figure it works for the Lewiston Maineiacs :D

jokeritpage_jokeritface.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

it must be the way that the yellow stands out among the red and blue. It's like that surgery sweetness that your parents denied you at the fair when you were young.

They have a very European feel to them as well. I think Josh hit it when he said these were far more traditional than your usual work Discrim

mings: yeah, I'm alright, I was just a little sleepy when I did three of em.

steiny: heh, I meant to put a yellow Hab stripe on the white, but never really got to it...hence, while their real jerseys (last time I checked anyway) have little navy, my concept whites have little red aside from the crest. Heh, ideas don't come so easy when you're tired (hell, I'd meant to do more with the face jersey than I did)

zer0: yeah, I was goin for a more European feel than last time...there's plenty of room for ads on all four, for example.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Love it. But to make it truly European, it needs sponsor logos on every unused square inch of fabric.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

yeah, I know, Vitamin :D heh, that's precisely why there's a lot of dead space on all four...that, and I have absolutely no idea how many sponsors Jokerit has (though they tend to have fewer than most Euro teams...heh, their uni's about as clean as you'll get over there)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Master of the abstract strikes again...

Quick question: that #50, Metropolit...that wouldn't happen to be GLEN Metropolit, now would it? Just a quick question of curiosity...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived