Calgary Flames Unis

Vicious

Flames suck, but I like these because they would look like a bunch of douches on the ice. More than they already do.

Hey watch out, like flyers fans, the flames fans might whine like sissies because they might not understand what rivalry banter is all about.

The flames at the bottom....just doesn't work too well.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I could see these sorts of styles and designs coming into NHL uniforms, but I doubt you'll win many firends amongst the conservative aficionados on this forum.

For what it's worth, I don't mind it, though I'd have gone for Red for the Home uni.

I probably wouldn't have gone for the wordmark on the uni either, given it makes the A with the flame very small.

Your design is something like a Discrim Production, who is often 'out there' and usually 'outside the box' in his designs. One day he will be described as a visionary. You might too.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Nice way to step outside the conventional box of hockey jersey design. I can see the idea you were going for. Although you and I both know theser things will never see NHL ice, I can about bet you that some lower-tier league (ECHL, anyone?) would jump on something like this as a "special promotion" type game jersey.

Also, it's amazing how much this design reminds me of those "futuristic MLB jerseys" from back in like '99 or something like that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Hey watch out, like a very small isolated amount of idiot flyers fans, but certainly not all of them, the flames fans might whine like sissies because they might not understand what rivalry banter is all about.

Fixed it up for you. ;)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived