SI.com's new look

OB33

SI.com has a new look on the front page, and I have to say I like it a lot. All the other pages still have the old layout (which wasn't that bad itself) but still right now I'd have to say this is probably the best layout for a sports site right now IMO.

What do you all think?

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I like it a lot as well. I like how the "main story" is a slideshow. It has many similarites to the espn.com site.. like the list of stories to the left of the main picture. I think one place where espn has pretty much anyone that I know of beat is Sports Nation.. with the map, and percentages.. its very well done.

i must be looking at eth wrong page cos that link looks just like every other crappy site on the web.

in the mould of one of those ign style pages jammed with useless links and horrible ads trying to sell you 4x4s.

I agree. It's just too much. I had given up on ESPN.com long ago and SI.com had become my sports site of choice, precisely because it was an alternative. Now it's just a blue version of ESPN and I'm less interested.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived