Slightly ot:unused miami sharks helmet and jersey

oz615

Guys,i was on the net searching for some Miami Sharks logos(no pun intended) to make endzone for my electric football game and i stumbled upon a site that sells game and movie used jerseys and stuff(http://www.jimyackel.com/miscitems.htm),but anyway they had a bunch of stuff from 'Any Given Sunday' but anyway one of the jerseys designed for the moive was a black prototype submitted to Oliver Stone but refused was a #58 J.WASHINGTON, NOB, AIS size 44, number inside of circle which is half black and half white with red trim, each digit is opposite color of it's side of the circle, this is screened on, name sown on, letter J is red, remainder of name is white

Jwashfront.JPG

Jwashback.JPG

and as far as the helmet is concerned The left side of the shell is white, the right side black. Opposite color shark decals on each side. Red center stripe and white cage facemask

Shel1.JPG

Shel2.JPG

Shel3.JPG

all i have to say is thank god they did not used those in the movie or else would've had nightmares forever

ok i need everyone thoughts on this one

vicfurth? are you making movie set stuff now?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

i think for a year in the 60s, UConn actually used a half and half helmet (half blue, half white of course)...and i didn't have a hand in this, all i did was see the movie

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think they're awesome. A very creative idea. It's a pity that we couldn't see them on-field. I'm guessing that any number in the single digits would be 08 for instance. The helmet is great, just make the facemask black (or half black / half white :laugh: ). I'm guessing that the pants would be solid white (with maybe a thin red stripe) with the black unis. Am I the only one who likes these?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I think they're awesome. A very creative idea. It's a pity that we couldn't see them on-field. I'm guessing that any number in the single digits would be 08 for instance. The helmet is great, just make the facemask black (or half black / half white :laugh: ). I'm guessing that the pants would be solid white (with maybe a thin red stripe) with the black unis. Am I the only one who likes these?

I wouldn't want to see them in the NFL but I like them too!

In the movie the sharks wore all black, no trim no extra color. Very boring. I think these would have been an improvement myself.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived