Raptors uniform tweak

CC97

The Raptors seemed to have switched their road jerseys to say "Raptors" instead of "Toronto", one can only assume this is to sell more road jerseys outside of Toronto (ala Anahiem Angels).

Old (12/26/03):

r1544810491.jpg

New (12/28/03):

capt.v122817a.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I believe someone has mentioned this before. Say, here's another pic from that Jazz game

jalen_pow_lopez.jpg

What the? ???

So in that game, Vince Carter was the only player wearing 'TORONTO' while everyone else was wearing 'RAPTORS'

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm thinking that if the home crowd doesn't already know BOTH the city AND the team name, they need to attend other events.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't have a preference, and I think it's bad to say it should always be one way or the other. As a general rule city on road name on home is fine, but not always. For instance, what about the MLB unis with a city abbreviation? NY on the Yankees...is that bad? (I don't care for it, but that's not the reason) A on the D'backs?

I don't have a preference, and I think it's bad to say it should always be one way or the other. As a general rule city on road name on home is fine, but not always. For instance, what about the MLB unis with a city abbreviation? NY on the Yankees...is that bad? (I don't care for it, but that's not the reason) A on the D'backs?

no where on any detroit tigers uniforms does it say 'tigers'....home has the olde english 'd' and away has the script 'detroit'.

no where on any detroit tigers uniforms does it say 'tigers'....home has the olde english 'd' and away has the script 'detroit'.

Yeah, that's another one...one that looks nice too...so they don't always have to follow that format...

Darn. Now my Carter 15 jersey is out of date. Oh well, average joe nobody doesn't notice.

Well, you got a cheap throwback!

:D

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

doesn't Missouri...er, Mizzou do this? got 1 set with an arched MISSOURI and a second set with a straight MIZZOU?

(fade in) whoever approve of this is danging fired. whoever approve of missouri having three MISSOURI and three MIZZOU jerseys is fired.  make a danging decision...and don't be comin up to me with your beer, stanky ass breath like larry eustachy...(fade out)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

doesn't Missouri...er, Mizzou do this? got 1 set with an arched MISSOURI and a second set with a straight MIZZOU?

(fade in) whoever approve of this is danging fired. whoever approve of missouri having three MISSOURI and three MIZZOU jerseys is fired. make a danging decision...and don't be comin up to me with your beer, stanky ass breath like larry eustachy...(fade out)

I think Mizzou had that at one time anyway, I dunno if they still do...that program isn't doing so well right now though...4-4, facing NCAA violations...fans kept pointing out how they went to a bowl game in football, but now they even lost that...

Archived