Discrimibattle xii

Discrim

First off, I know the start is later than typical, so the deadline will be Friday January 30th. So now we will hop into the time machine for the All Star Game!!! Well, actually the all star games, but anyway, here's the project:

You can choose any league and create the following:

All Star Game logo (note location please)

Uniforms for at least two players on each side

Field design

What formats are allowed:

conference A vs conference B (NHL East vs West)

league A vs league B (like Japan league vs MLB)

league champion vs leauge all star team, provided you create a special uniform for the league champ

What is NOT included:

national teams

national team vs league stars

and i mean national team as in the actual national team that plays in international tournaments. An arrangement such as players on American teams vs Canadian teams (like AHL did for a few years, Canada vs Planet USA, i think) is acceptable.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think ill give this a shot

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

can i find feild templates in teh templates thread?

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Lemme get this straight. Just make logos for all-star games and the conferences (in my case) that are "competing" (no one really competes at all-star games.

...aaand uniforms and a field design :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

Cool! I'm not sure if I'll get into this one. I'm working on a complete overhaul of my website, making it more professional. Prolly use a combo of HTML & Java (only for mouse rollovers, though).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Field templates are available at http://mrudolf.tripod.com/fields/.

Included are:

• baseball
  • basketball (NBA, NCAA and international)
  • football (NFL, NCAA, CFL and Arena)
  • soccer
  • field hockey
  • lacrosse
  • softball
  • hockey
  • curling
  • volleyball
  • tennis

Each field is available in both .ai and .gif formats. (The .ai files are zipped.)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

ur not

Redmond Rampage

i'll toss my hat into this one....working on a concept.

....and that, my friends, is 400!

....and it's vicfurth's 17th birthday!

....and i'm eating an altoid tangerine sour and drinking a ginger ale!

.....goodnight

Oh what the heck... I won my first one, so might as well try this...

Although... come to think of it, only 3 other people entered the Falcons Gold Battle... awww...

Meh... That's alright.

Word to your mother.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Oh what the heck... I won my first one, so might as well try this...

Although... come to think of it, only 3 other people entered the Falcons Gold Battle... awww...

Meh... That's alright.

Word to your mother.

there's something to say about QUALITY over QUANTITY

You can choose any league and create the following:

All Star Game logo (note location please)

Uniforms for at least two players on each side

Field design

does this mean if i were doing NFC uniforms in the Pro Bowl, i would need to make a jeresey for Simeon Rice AND Derrick Brooks? or just 1 NFC jeresy and 1 AFC jersey???

If I had the time for this I would come up with an NFL all-star United States v Confederate States game, with the Confederate States team being picked from teams playing in what was the old Confederacy, and the US from everyone else. (For fairness I would give Missouri to the Confederacy, so they would have the Cowboys and Texans, Saints, Rams and Chiefs, Titans, Panthers, Falcons, Jaguars, Buccs and Dolphins.  Thats 11 teams, but most of them are pretty good, so it would be quite a good match up. (If I get time I over the weekend I might cobble something together, obviously the US would be in blue and the Confederacy in gray!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

does this mean if i were doing NFC uniforms in the Pro Bowl, i would need to make a jeresey for Simeon Rice AND Derrick Brooks? or just 1 NFC jeresy and 1 AFC jersey???

two players from each side, so two nfc and two afc

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived