LACROSSE SIGS

sideshowbob

Nice work, man. The helmet looks really sharp, and you've got the curving of the logos on them down pat.

The only thing I would like to see is more consistency between them. Sometimes you've written "Lacrosse," sometimes it's just "LAX." Sometimes there's no mention of lacrosse (i.e. Towson, Loyola). On some you have the name of the university, while on others it's the athletics nicknames. Or, in either of those cases, informal abbreviations ("'Cuse," "Terps"). Sometimes it's all on one line, and others, it's on two.

I would say pick one style and stick with it. Depending on what you pick, you may have to have some variations for longer names, but in the long run, I think you'll be better off for it.

Where did you get the template for this lacrosse helmet? Do you have it in vector? I would really appreciate getting it if you do have it. Thanks bud.

Work looks great, I too would like to see more consistency with the "lax" or "lacrosse" element of the sig. Good work overall.

I play lax for Appalachian State, and it'd be flippin awesome if you could make our helmet....it's yellow with black stripes and Yosef on the side...THANKS!

GW350H309.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Thanks man the App one looks great!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

this is great and im glad to see people starting to put lax on this board...that being said, i am picky and kinda wish you had the different templates for the different helmets used by the teams. for instance, these helmets look simiar to the old brine helmet from the last few years, most of these teams use cascade helmets and occasionally teams (like uva, and maryland) use gait helmets

in addition...some of your helmets are wrong...i believe unc has white helmets...and i know some teams, like navy, actually have a gold face mask...im just being picky i think these are great sigs and also a great helmet template

Miami.png

one more for the day

Bucknell

Don't kill the messenger, but the B is backward in the logo.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived