Alive!

vicfurth

Vic says he's from "POOF!!!"

May I direct your attention, once again, to the Australian Slang Dictionary.

http://www.aussieslang.com/slang/aussie-slang-q.asp

Do a Ctrl-F and type "poof" and it will find it.

Poof is mentioned there, however I find it unlikely this is vic's place of origin.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Welcome back, Vic! Got a question: You still doing WGI? My girlfriend has done it the past two season (this and last) and they're being picked as the favorites right now for Scholastic Marching World.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Gentlemen, this is member number 185 you are disparaging. Please show vicfurth the proper respect.

What does he want a frickin round of applause ^_^ .

*hands bowling trophy to vic" Welcome back !

4kv29i.jpg

Gentlemen, this is member number 185 you are disparaging. Please show vicfurth the proper respect.

Alright, alright, but might we expect more prudent posting in the concept forum from someone who has the definition of the concept forum in his own signiature?

My, my, #474. Quite the dedicated little Stonecutter, aren't we? (Climb the ladder, Monty... *gets kicked in the ass by Joel*) ^_^

To Vic: Welcome back. Missed your work around these boards; it's been too long.

To the noobs: Watch this man, and learn. Go find his old threads, and his body of work, then realize you haven't done anything that should make you feel superior enough to castigate him. His worst concepts exceed 99.9999% of the slop that the five-digit clubbers throw up here. Just saying. You heard it here first. :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived