South Carolina Gamecocks Display New Unis At Spring Game

Cola

i don't like that new gamecock. the current one just has that traditional feel. they shouldn't do away with it in my opinion

Don't worry, it's only a fantasy drawing. However, I do believe that it will be best if South Carolina come up with a cleaned up version of the gamecock.

Don't start this Carolina arguement because we know that the SC fans can't let an argument about that end until they win. And while the current gamecock isn't perfect, this new concept doesn't look good at all. It just looks like a bunch of feathers with a leg and head.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Don't start this Carolina arguement

Even tough it make for great entertainment here, at least wait for a few days for obvious reasons please,but as far as the actual uni,these would've looked great w/ GARNET helmets IMO.

Don't start this Carolina arguement

Even tough it make for great entertainment here, at least wait for a few days for obvious reasons please,but as far as the actual uni,these would've looked great w/ GARNET helmets IMO.

I don't know if SC fans would go for that. It may remind them too much of the Brad Scott era.

• 4 weeks later...

So most of you might be tired of my hardcore South Carolina fan posts, but Under Armour released this to the university and I thought at least the template may be of interest to some of you. I noticed the drawing has one small flaw compared to the uniforms released and shown in person...there is an additional piping line on the side of the uniforms. Think these were preliminary or did they go and and more piping to the uniforms...and the ones at the Spring Game were just single made jerseys for the event?

scar-uniforms3D.jpg

Now that they've gone and F'd up the uniforms compared to their look last year, all I need to see now is the atrocious all black look.

Spurrier usually puts a pretty good looking team on the field so hopefully he doesn't break and wear that combo.

Archived