CCSLC Final Four 2007

Nick 1733

Sorry for the delay folks, busy week last week.

The task for the final four is......

Everyone must modernize a past AFL (American Football League) team.

You may use any logos that were used by any of the original AFL teams from 1960-1969. You must use colors that go with the logos you choose.

Acceptable Teams:

Boston Patriots

Buffalo Bills

Dallas Texans

Denver Broncos

Houston Oilers

Los Angeles Chargers

New York Titans

Oakland Raiders

The package must include: Full Uniform Set, Primary Logo, Primary Wordmark, Helmet Design

The package may include, but is not required: Alternate Logo, Alternate Uniform

You may use any logo that the teams above used from 1960-1969, you may modernize the logo(s) or keep them as-is.

The following teams were not original AFL teams, so they may not be used: Cincinnati Bengals, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, San Diego Chargers.

-------------------

Entries must be received by April 30th at 12:00 PM MDT (2:00 PM EDT)

• 2 weeks later...

When do we vote?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I hope I am not overstepping my bounds, but it's about a week overdue. Why not just disqualify them and we'll vote for the championship.

If you don't think that's fair, then disregard.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I sent my entry in about 3 hours before the deadline on Monday, even made a joke in the e-mail about it not being late this time, did you get that?

Actually no, I haven't gotten your's.

Aww, crap. I'll try and send it along again when I can get on the desktop PC

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still going?

The original post was made February 1st.

106 days ago

The last bunch of entries was to be in by:

18 days ago

And it is not over yet.

If the guy that is sponsoring this contest doesn't care enough to keep up with the contest or is too busy, the moderators should close this contest down as no other contests are allowed to run concurrent.

Enough is enough. Time to move on.

Is this still going?

The original post was made February 1st.

106 days ago

The last bunch of entries was to be in by:

18 days ago

And it is not over yet.

If the guy that is sponsoring this contest doesn't care enough to keep up with the contest or is too busy, the moderators should close this contest down as no other contests are allowed to run concurrent.

Enough is enough. Time to move on.

Well, with this there were extenuating circumstances. I have had some troubles with my computer, troubles with getting to the board and most of all, trouble with the entrants. Tonight I'm just going to take the ONLY TWO entries I received for this round and that'll be the championship round, and then after voting, it'll be over.

Yeah, I've submitted my entry EIGHT TIMES to the official e-mail, but I'm assuming you didn't get it, so I guess I'm gonna have to bow out. Maybe when I get my PC fixed, y'all can see my Oilers concept.

Yeah, I've submitted my entry EIGHT TIMES to the official e-mail, but I'm assuming you didn't get it, so I guess I'm gonna have to bow out. Maybe when I get my PC fixed, y'all can see my Oilers concept.

Thats OK, the contest will still be going on.

damn is the voting ever going to appear? i am kind of getting tired of watching this thread...get it out there already.

Thanks for reminding me, I've been having issues with my computer, with the internet here and some other things.

Just been awefully busy lately and have spaced this out since almost no one put the effort into it which I did (at least in the beginning).

damn is the voting ever going to appear? i am kind of getting tired of watching this thread...get it out there already.

Thanks for reminding me, I've been having issues with my computer, with the internet here and some other things.

Just been awefully busy lately and have spaced this out since almost no one put the effort into it which I did (at least in the beginning).

110 and 22 days

Maybe if you would have limited the contest to a 3-4 week window, you might have been more successful.

Trust me. I learned from experience too.

110 and 22 days

Maybe if you would have limited the contest to a 3-4 week window, you might have been more successful.

Trust me. I learned from experience too.

He did limit the time for each round, but there isn't much he can do when people say they will participate, but then they don't.

MegatronSig2.jpg

He did limit the time for each round, but there isn't much he can do when people say they will participate, but then they don't.

Yes there is. Go with the entries that you have by the mandated time of the end of the round.

"Move it or lose it."

Archived