U.S. Soccer

kewp80

I like the first one more than the second one. In the 2nd version the USA looks really big & I think takes away from the overall shield. Nicce logo -

PS - the soccer "football" looks like the one from Barca's logo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually took the football from the Croatia logo someone said earlier. It was one of the last things put on the logo, and it was sheer laziness, I'm probably gonna vector it so it looks cleaner later.

Anyway I spaced the A out so it's not running into the S:

us_crest6.png

us_crest7.png

As far as the font on the jersey: There is no Roadway Bold, but I'll try your suggestions, thanks a lot.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Here's my comment: TAKE A BOW. Job well done, sir. Nothing to add; I like what you've got.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Change the number font on the jerseys, maybe to the actuall font for "USA".

Also, I'd make the outline on the US crest a tad bit smaller.

Other than that, reeeeeeeeeeealy nice.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Here's my comment: TAKE A BOW. Job well done, sir. Nothing to add; I like what you've got.

Well if you insist: (bow):P

Thank you all for the high praise and compliments. I think the font for the numbers is gonna stay because I don't think soccer kits look good with block type font for numbers, plus I can't even think of a team that has block numbers, but there may be.

Check out my music!

So, I've been waiting for more comments before I said this but...o well.

Anyway, I've been really contemplating on whether to send this in or not. I want to know from you guys if it's really that good or not, or if I would be wasting my time doing it.

I also wouldn't know what to do if I did. Who would I contact? Are there certain steps or guidelines that should be followed?

I just want some feedback on what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

Check out my music!

Great concept. Think you could do a red third kit? I think the Cold War has been over long enough for American teams to actually display the red in their color scheme without inciting paranoia among the masses. Red shirt and socks with blue shorts would be great.

Great concept. Think you could do a red third kit? I think the Cold War has been over long enough for American teams to actually display the red in their color scheme without inciting paranoia among the masses. Red shirt and socks with blue shorts would be great.

I actually thought about doing that. I actually have an idea for a shirt that would be rather quite different. I may post it later.

Check out my music!

its nice mate, but i wouldnt "send it in" just yet. the logo is a bit dated. the current logo is a fairly adequate.

have a look at the us eagles rugby logo. i guess if you were looking to take a step forward you might like to have a look at that.

the usa does need a standard kit however, they tend to chop and change and i like the simplicity of the look. its very similar to teh england world cup look of 2002 with the stripe.

keep going tho, think you could do a fair bit of refining

If you must have red, why not go with 7 red hoops on a white jersey. That would give you 13 stripes, alternating red and white... work with me here, people... if I get the time tomorrow I might bust out the concept, though someone will probably beat me to it, and I won't shed a tear over it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived