Rookie Sigs

HarperK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats freakin' great man! I dunno if your taking any requests, but I would love a Brian Leonard one for the Rams, if you have the time. Thanks.

I hadntt hought about requests, but id be willing to if a large res photo is supplied

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

i'm probably too excited about this trade for my home team, but the sig doesn't really live up to it. The spacing on the right is very odd in my mind, it looks like it says 181, but then i know its 18, but the stripe stil throws me off. I like the way you photoshopped the picture(or edited the image using Adobe Photoshop Software), and the execution of the sig is great, just the layout is freaky IMO.

He's wearing 18?

i was just going to assume it, but it actually shows Stallworth using 18.(doesnt mean Moss wont have it soon:))

i'm probably too excited about this trade for my home team, but the sig doesn't really live up to it. The spacing on the right is very odd in my mind, it looks like it says 181, but then i know its 18, but the stripe stil throws me off. I like the way you photoshopped the picture(or edited the image using Adobe Photoshop Software), and the execution of the sig is great, just the layout is freaky IMO.

yeah they layout was EXTREMELY rushed, i just wanted to use Adobe Photoshop to digitally alter a photgraph badly:)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Does anyone have a sig for those Pats fans who are NOT pleased he signed?

Who is more arrogant? Randy Moss, or Bill Belichick who thinks he can turn this lunatic into the model footballer?

What the Patriots need is a little of the Aussie example.

At North Melbourne Kangaroos they traded for a guy (Martin Pike) who had a reputation for the wild side of life.

One of the co-captains (Glenn Archer) got him up against a locker and told him "don't f*** up my footy club, or I will f***ing kill you".

And he didn't. They went on to win another Premiership with the Martin Pike one of their best players.

Today that guy is mentoring kids on how to live a clean life amongst life's temptations.

Tedy Brushci might need a little one on one time with Randy Moss when everyone else has gone home.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Thats freakin' great man! I dunno if your taking any requests, but I would love a Brian Leonard one for the Rams, if you have the time. Thanks.

I hadntt hought about requests, but id be willing to if a large res photo is supplied

Thanks a lot! These were the biggest pics I could find. Hope they can work:

Brian_Leonard.png

scoreboard_bw_sports_t600.jpg

Just use the one you think will look best or will work the best. Thanks a lot!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

i like this deal for NE hey if anyone can get corey dillon to behave, they can get Moss to.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Who is more arrogant? Randy Moss, or Bill Belichick who thinks he can turn this lunatic into the model footballer?

At North Melbourne Kangaroos they traded for a guy (Martin Pike) who had a reputation for the wild side of life.

One of the co-captains (Glenn Archer) got him up against a locker and told him "don't f*** up my footy club, or I will f***ing kill you".

And he didn't. They went on to win another Premiership with the Martin Pike one of their best players.

Today that guy is mentoring kids on how to live a clean life amongst life's temptations.

Tedy Brushci might need a little one on one time with Randy Moss when everyone else has gone home.

isn't it basically the same thing for belichick to say to moss "we work on a three strikes and your out policy, and you already have 2 strikes."? because i read an article on nfl.com that said that exact thing happened. point is, if he messes up he is gone, and moss wants to win a super bowl, so he wants to stay with one of the best assembled football teams in recent history, therefore he will act right. as a pats fan i love it, how can you make tom brady better? give him one of the most freakishly athletic WRs in the game to throw to. brilliant.

isn't it basically the same thing for belichick to say to moss "we work on a three strikes and your out policy, and you already have 2 strikes."? because i read an article on nfl.com that said that exact thing happened. point is, if he messes up he is gone, and moss wants to win a super bowl, so he wants to stay with one of the best assembled football teams in recent history, therefore he will act right. as a pats fan i love it, how can you make tom brady better? give him one of the most freakishly athletic WRs in the game to throw to. brilliant.

I hope you're right.

But I'd still Bruschi to set him straight on who runs the show.

The thing with Moss is he's death by a thousand cuts.

One little thing here, a comment there.

Each on their own, a seemingly minor incident, but when viewed together, they're the sorts of things that pull teams apart.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I hope you're right.

But I'd still Bruschi to set him straight on who runs the show.

The thing with Moss is he's death by a thousand cuts.

One little thing here, a comment there.

Each on their own, a seemingly minor incident, but when viewed together, they're the sorts of things that pull teams apart.

i know where you are coming from, I was a big Moss fan when he came into the league and i watched him very closely, I just think that the patriots know a lot better than minnesota and oakland do, and they know his past. I hope that IF it all starts up, they will be smart enough to let him go, they are a great organization that knows how to run a team. I wouldn't be opposed to letting Tedy loose on him, he basically IS the patriots.

Archived