Edmonton Oilers RBKs not available for draft day

tomhunter8

Since the topic of the Caps has already been broached, may I point out that donjuangoaty27 should re-examine his sig? The Caps didn't even make the playoffs in 98-99. Perhaps you're thinking of 97-98 when they reached the Cup finals against Detroit.

u know what ur right, the person who made this sig put in wrong info...i never even noticed. thanks for pointing that out for me. im a deedeedee.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

well not having jerseys ready for sale when theyre being unveiled...thats kinda cruddy to me. get a jump start on it, theyve had years to plan this out. maybe its the nhl teams fault for not having designs ready? i dont know, but it seems the Caps at least have had the design ready and rbk should have the jerseys ready for sale when theyre unveiled. its all about PR baby.

donjuangoaty27, your banners are wrong, the caps won the east in 97-98. Buffalo won the year you have there.

well not having jerseys ready for sale when theyre being unveiled...thats kinda cruddy to me. get a jump start on it, theyve had years to plan this out. maybe its the nhl teams fault for not having designs ready? i dont know, but it seems the Caps at least have had the design ready and rbk should have the jerseys ready for sale when theyre unveiled. its all about PR baby.

donjuangoaty27, your banners are wrong, the caps won the east in 97-98. Buffalo won the year you have there.

Did you not read the post he made an hour and a half before your's? It's right above it. :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I've found out some info about the Nashville Predators new Edge sweaters via the Preds' Message Boards:

So here is the low down on the new jerseys from a friend in the front office(the name remains undisclosed for the protection of the individual)

Home: White Jersey - If you paid close attention to the last remaining games some of the players had a tilted logo and some did not, the logo on the home jerseys next year are going to have the same logo tilted with nashville on the top of it, almost the same layout. My friend said the jerseys look really white.

Road: Blue Jersey - Almost the same as the road jerseys now except the sleeves are mostly silver, said the blue on the jerseys is a little different shade and looks pimptastic

I was disappointed because I was hopeing for a new logo but I still like the classic too...said the jerseys were in the office for about a couple weeks and then disappeared...so they may be going under another redesign? I was hopeing for nashville down one of the sleeves like the atlanta ones.

Mustard are offically dead for now...look for something new maybe in 2008-2009 season...

The rest of the conversation can be found here.

Anybody heard anything about other teams yet?

Ive heard a discription of the Panthers new duds, and a rumor of San Jose getting another color added to the set. Not really impressed by either to tell you the truth.

Orange? I could picture it.

Yup, you nailed it. But again, its only a rumor ive heard.

In small amounts, I think it could like alright. Maybe similar to the Dolphins. Well, hopefully not that much.

i got confirmation from a Caps official today that no nhl teams will have their jerseys till mid sept, but they will have hats and t-shirts and a pre order process. good enough for me :D

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

i got confirmation from a Caps official today that no nhl teams will have their jerseys till mid sept, but they will have hats and t-shirts and a pre order process. good enough for me :D

So we'll still be able to see any new logos. Cool.

The sharks with orange...interesting, but then they will have 4 colors? Better get rid of black or gray, then.

Obviously the jerseys are the most interesting part about this, even if teams unveil new logos before the jerseys, who cares? Many teams won't be changing logos, except for the caps and maybe preds. (BTW does any one know for sure any others that are changing logos?) Many more teams will change jerseys.

Reebok is screwing this up, the fact that the draftees will be holding jerseys that the teams won't wear really gets me. The logos will be interesting, but the jerseys are most important IMO.

Obviously the jerseys are the most interesting part about this, even if teams unveil new logos before the jerseys, who cares? Many teams won't be changing logos, except for the caps and maybe preds. (BTW does any one know for sure any others that are changing logos?) Many more teams will change jerseys.

Reebok is screwing this up, the fact that the draftees will be holding jerseys that the teams won't wear really gets me. The logos will be interesting, but the jerseys are most important IMO.

Preds new logo? Not so much. Just a slight tweak (rotation) on the jerseys. Hopefully nothing more.

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

i'll be going to the Caps draft day party where they will unveil the new unis, i will be sure to take lots of pics, hopefully up close with some detail for you detail freaks i know that are on this board.

i'll be going to the Caps draft day party where they will unveil the new unis, i will be sure to take lots of pics, hopefully up close with some detail for you detail freaks i know that are on this board.

I thought you said that no jerseys would be seen till September, just new logos?????Unless I read your post wrong

reebok is screwing this up royally, they should have a huge unvailing at the draft, not in September.

saBS.png

Obviously the jerseys are the most interesting part about this, even if teams unveil new logos before the jerseys, who cares?

At least it's something. For the few teams that are actually changing logos it'll certainly be noteworthy.

I thought you said that no jerseys would be seen till September, just new logos?????Unless I read your post wrong

reebok is screwing this up royally, they should have a huge unvailing at the draft, not in September.

I thought "no jerseys until september" meant "you won't be able to BUY them until september because they will still be in the manufacturing process".

1zgyd8w.jpg

I thought "no jerseys until september" meant "you won't be able to BUY them until september because they will still be in the manufacturing process".

you'd be right, theyll have them for the unveiling, but as far as having them in stores, that wont happen until september.

Archived