Sting vs Knighthawks in the NLL Champions Cup

Gary

Sorry to be a lil biased but with hopeful MVP Dan Dawson and the Arizona Sting, I really want to see a banner raised at the jobing.com Arena. Good luck to Rochester though

I'm a huge indoor lacrosse fan. Congrats to the Sting on back-to-back championship game appearances. Hopefully they'll bring it home this time. Luckily they don't have to face the Knightshawks in Rochester because of a scheduling conflict at their arena.

I'm a huge indoor lacrosse fan. Congrats to the Sting on back-to-back championship game appearances. Hopefully they'll bring it home this time. Luckily they don't have to face the Knightshawks in Rochester because of a scheduling conflict at their arena.

It's not back-to-back, Colorado beat Buffalo in last year's final. I don't care who wins. :P

It's not back-to-back, Colorado beat Buffalo in last year's final. I don't care who wins. :P

agreed, they last made it in 2005 where they lost to Toronto, and now this year versus the Knighthawks, thats 2 out of 3, this year hopefully they become Champions

Sorry to be a lil biased but with hopeful MVP Dan Dawson and the Arizona Sting, I really want to see a banner raised at the jobing.com Arena. Good luck to Rochester though

jobing.com arena is probobly the worst arena name ever

well this isn't about names, this is about a game. jobing.com Arena is a Glendale based company that actually cares about the city and the arena, on the other hand there are the Cardinals

I fell in love with the NLL this year too, after I went to my first Swarm game.

As for the championship game, if the Sting win, it'll be a Brand New Day for the franchise, but if they lose, they'll be the King(s) Of Pain. Luckily they play in Arizona, so they don't have to tell the story of a thousand rainy days... oh never mind.

I like the Knighthawks here. No reason, I just do.

All I know is that my team won the fantasy title, and that's what counts.

forcecup.jpg

Yeah, baby. :hockeysmiley:

Was that modified from a picture of the 2001 Championship. I was at that game :cursing:

I like the Knighthawks here. No reason, I just do.

All I know is that my team won the fantasy title, and that's what counts.

forcecup.jpg

Yeah, baby. :hockeysmiley:

Was that modified from a picture of the 2001 Championship. I was at that game :cursing:

must be the guy in khaki who looks like he just **** his pants

agreed, they last made it in 2005 where they lost to Toronto, and now this year versus the Knighthawks, thats 2 out of 3, this year hopefully they become Champions

Ooops. My bad. I mean 2 out of 3.

Rochester Knighthawks win title with 13-11 victory over Arizona Sting.

With the indoor season ending the outdoor Major League Lacrosse season begins tonight with the Boston Cannons at Washington Bayhawks. The Philadelphia Barrage are the defending champions. All 4 western teams will be playing their second season. League will likely add 2 more western based teams in 2008.

MLL Alignment

East

Boston Cannons

New Jersey Pride

Long Island Lizards

Philadelphia Barrage

Rochester Rattlers

Washington Bayhawks (moved from Baltimore)

West

Chicago Machine

Denver Outlaws

Los Angeles Riptide

San Francisco Dragons

Archived