Baltimore Orioles

oz615

here's what i would do, I'm combined various elements throughout the team's history uniform wise during the modern era,sorry for the lack of explanation on these it was long day.And as usual comments (good or bad) are more than welcomed.

balH.png

balA2.png

balAlt1.png

balAlt2.png

That Oriole logo that you used for the caps (the non-angry one) has always been my favorite baseball logo, and I love how you've used in it this concept.

The updated font is beautiful!

The only thing that is bugging me about this is the angry looking Oriole logo, it just doesn't scream Orioles to me... I don't know why. But other than that I think the concept looks beautiful.

Very nice work.

Wow -- you've made a uniform set that combines every one of my absolute least favorite elements of any Orioles uniforms ever. Except white cap panels. Maybe you could add those to an alt? ^_^

But that's all a matter of personal taste, for which there is no right or wrong. I think there are objective grounds for rejecting the ugly old O's scripts, what with the pointless stumps sticking out of the letters and changing letter angles and the completely different letter shapes from home and road and all, but even that isn't very firm grounds for useful criticism.

The one really constructive thing I can say is that the narrow triple-stripe piping is exceptionally generic. It makes the whole design look lazy and cookie-cutter. In this specific case, that exact style of piping -- even the way it reverses itself from home to road! -- looks way too much like the cross-metro Nationals.

If one simply must make Baltimore's major-league baseball team dress like the staff of a down-market Chuck E Cheese knockoff, then your combination of happy and angry cartoon mascot cap logos is a fun idea. I even like how the home bird seems to be wearing an all-black road cap, and the road bird seems to be wearing a black-and-orange home cap. However, I think you need to take the little B off the road cap bird's ballcap. Cap-wearing cap logos should have unmarked caps -- or the actual cap the logo is wearing should be in use somewhere else in the uniform set. Don't put a B-logo cap on the bird if you're not going to give Baltimore fans a real B-logo cap of their own.

20082614447.png

My personal taste is that I hate the happy bird and am not fond of the angry bird either. I love thier current cap and hope they continue to use it.

I LOVE the road jersey though. The script is appropriate and of course the use of "Baltimore" is preferred by many on the boards.

Sometimes I like jerseys with no white, but I think the road Alt could use white outlining.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

here's what i would do, I'm combined various elements throughout the team's history uniform wise during the modern era,sorry for the lack of explanation on these it was long day.And as usual comments (good or bad) are more than welcomed.

balH.png

balA2.png

balAlt1.png

balAlt2.png

They all reek with awesomeness!!!!

Archived