University of Florida License Plate Changes

rmackman

heh, the Packers plates pretty much still look like what Gothamite posted. Maybe I shouldn't be shocked that I've never seen Brewers or Bucks plates.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Colorado's pretty much out of control with the number of specialty plates...although, there aren't any pro teams plates:

Colorado License Plates

Actually, there is now a Denver Broncos license plate available for Colorado residents. They just came out earlier this year.. You have to make a $30 donation to Denver Broncos charites in order to get the plates for your vehicle.

Here how they look. (Not too bad I think)

LP_web_image_9_06.jpg

Now, I wonder how long until the Avalanche, Nuggets and Rockies have their own plates?

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

that last UF plate looks generic, like one that you could buy at Pro Image or something like that.

off topic a bit Ohio was thinking about making it so sexual offenders would have bright green license plates. they already have it were repeat drunk drivers have yellow plates(why not just impound their cars or revoke their license)

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Texas needs to update its college liscence plates. All of the logos used are from 20 years ago. UT's is the same, but it includes the interlocking UT logo which i dont think the school uses as often anymore.

tamu-1.jpg

ut.jpg

textech.jpg

baylor.jpg

tcu.jpg

You're right. I'd ax the interlocking UT, then blow up an center the horn logo.

newsig.jpg

http://www3.hsmv.state.fl.us/Intranet/dmv/...pecialindex.cfm

See the above link for all options for specialty plates in Florida.

Will they ever update the Devil Rays plate?

tampa20bay20devil20raysfd9.gif

:lol:

No kidding, I have that license plate and they haven't updated it in 10 years. They probably won't with the new logos coming, but it is pretty shameful how neglected it has been.

Archived