Flordia panthers

puckcool22

The word that come up first, is god awful.:D   But who knows, maybe in pads it would look alright. I dont mind your striping, i think its ok, its just really....GOLD!

But not terrible production, and i liked that you just used the head.

I like the striping pattern... its just that very few teams can get away with a gold/yellow jersey in any league... lakers yes... after that you are seriously reaching to find a jersey that will be "second" to the lakers... hell the bruins yellow has lasted this long and i have never really liked it...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

While I know it isn't mustard--that yellow is a little scary---but I'm still a little scarred by the Canucks' old "V" jerseys--

The yellow works on the white one though--and while that pattern wouldn't work for all of the teams--I agree it looks good here.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

*need to break out the sunglasses*  I like it.  Although I suggest like everyone else, something at the bottom though.  Otherwise sweet!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The logo does look good on awhite jersey, but wow I still dont know about the yellow especially the yellow numbers coudl be hard to see for fans on TV or in the stands.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The thing is the Panthers seem to use a mettalic gold for the logo, but a yellow for the striping. I'm not sure which one would be the better color for the jersey. Anyway, I don't have a problem with either one.

It's not the color but the lack of striping at the bottom that throws me. Shrink the logo a little bit and throw in some bottom striping.

Archived