Championship game predictions

NJTank

Nice!

I hope, and predict, that you are right!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

JQK, i like the way you think. Damn Patriots better win!

Simple matter of defense. Colts don't have one. Patriots do.

also with the nfc championship....panthers defense will win that game. mcnabb will make a mistake that the panthers will capitalize on and will cause the eagles to lose.

I am taking the Eagles and Patriots this week. Home field is gonna come into it a lot this week.

In the  AFC Manning maybe a much flashier QB than Brady, but in big gmaes Brady always always gets the job done. (That last drive in the Superbowl must be one of the great QB drives ever.) And it reminds me of the Pats Rams SB match up in some ways. I expect the Pats to lay off Manning a bit and cover his receivers much like they did in that game.

In the NFC, sorry but the Panthers look to be up against it. If Davis plays they have a chance, but otherwise, I expect the Eagles to finally crack there championship game hoodoo.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Manning's record in Foxboro: 2-7 (0 for his last 4)

Kickoff weather forecast: 30F and snowy

My prediction: Pats 24, Colts 21

EDIT: ...on a last-second Mike Vanderjagt potential game-tying figgie that he pushes wide left (or right) - he's due to honk one!

As for the NFC game, look for the Iggles to bitch-slap the Panthers all over the Linc...Eagles 24-10.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Patriots 24, Colts 21 OT

Panthers - Eagles   Just too close to call.  I can see the Panthers winning it late, on the other hand Philly will be hungry and the last thing they want to hear are those Boston Red Sox-esque chants of 1980 *clap clap clapclapclap*

So I'll say...

Eagles 31, Panthers 28 3OT

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Patriots Colts

Pats 20 Colts 17

Brady drives them down field in the final seconds after Vanderjagt ties it on a fg,  Vinateri hits one from 35-40yds.

Panthers Eagles

Panthers 13 Eagles 9

In a hard fought battle that sees little offense Rod Smart scores the only TD of the game on a kick return.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Colts 31 Pats 28

Eagles 38 Panthers 17

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

currently 5-3 in the playoffs

Carolina over Philadelphia

New England over Indianapolis

both close games

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived