Saintsfan new year challenge

Saintsfan

Well we are nearly there. Two teams now have names and logos. Now all we need are uniform designs. Home and road design for either or both teams please, using the winning logos

for the Seattle Tsunamistsunamis.jpg

amd for the Milwaukee Choppers

http://www.sethbirgells.com/Milwaukee_Choppers/primary.gif

amd secondary

http://www.sethbirgells.com/Milwaukee_Choppers/secondary.gif (Sorry can't remote link as a geocities address)

I'm not sure what the deadline for the uni designs will be. I am movingf in the next couple of weeks so will be off line for a bit at some point. Let you know a deadline when I have worked it out!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooo... silver metallic... not so much a fan.

The Mavericks, the Patriots, and the UConn Huskies have all tried them, and very few like them. I used to think silver would work better than just plain gray, but I think those failures have changed my mind. The Tsunami secondary logo is better than the primary IMO. I'd say put that logo on the home and away, there's nothing wrong with those jerseys otherwise. Very nice work.

Unimaniac, yours are nice too. Maybe someone with the original Tsunami and Chopper logos could resize them for our friends who only have access to Paint?

I also think Milwaukee Choppers is a great name that doesn't lend itself to great logos. I also like the Chopper secondary logo better than the primary. Weird how that works.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Rheistad! I love that third jersey!

Maybe it's just the thrill of seeing what others are doing with my logo, but I really really want one of those third jerseys after seeing it in near-reality. Sweet. I wish I could order one.  :laugh:

What size do you want the Tsunami logos, SyPhi? I'll post some small versions and probably the AI files as well... but you'll have to wait 'til Tuesday as they're on my work machine.

Rheistad, I like your home and away jerseys. The alt is ok, I don't think it looks good with the alt logo on it. I think all 3 would look even better if the striping was more wavy, like a tsunami, a name that would lend itself to more curves on the jersey.

The numbering font is good, but I don't like the lettering for the name...too digital and blocky.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

What size do you want the Tsunami logos, SyPhi? I'll post some small versions and probably the AI files as well... but you'll have to wait 'til Tuesday as they're on my work machine.

Ask Unimaniac... he'd know better. I haven't been involved yet, and probably won't get involved either. It certainly is interesting to observe how it's going though. I have Photoshop and Illustrator, so my graphic needs are taken care of, but the poor folk who are stuck with Paint will have trouble resizing those for their purposes.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Ask Unimaniac... he'd know better. I haven't been involved yet, and probably won't get involved either. It certainly is interesting to observe how it's going though. I have Photoshop and Illustrator, so my graphic needs are taken care of, but the poor folk who are stuck with Paint will have trouble resizing those for their purposes.

Here's the logo after I resized it. And when you say "poor folks who are stuck with Paint", do you mean Microsoft Paint? That's what I used.

sealogo.gif

SyPhi: Let me know what dimesnsions would be convinent for you, and I'd be more tham happy to resize them for you.

Also, I too feel better about the secondary logo, but just could not see it in the middle of a hockey sweater.

Love the forum...it's great to boumce ideas amongst goofs like us.

But would it be okay if I used the biker guy's head from the inagural logo as the main crest logo?  I'm having trouble making the bike work, and the cross w/ script doesn't look right either.

But would it be okay if I used the biker guy's head from the inagural logo as the main crest logo? I'm having trouble making the bike work, and the cross w/ script doesn't look right either.

Yeah as far as I am concerned entries for the logo round were as how can I put this complete packages rather than as a desgnated set. In other words if it is there as part of the winning entry its fair game for any part of the uni set. (Does that make sense??)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived