Layout C&C

cyandlux

As far as the layout is concerned, there are two things I dislike. One is the thick black line on the bottom of the first page. I understand the reasoning to set apart the title page, but I think it would look better in the same style as the others. Also, all of the pages look like they have some consistent "theme", except for the fourth one, which seems like a miscellaneous listing. I don't know if there's any feasible thing that can be done about this, but it's just the smallest bit irksome.

Really like that, how will it be bound together?

I was thinking of getting something from Staples with a clear front, like a presentation folder in black perhaps. How many should I make? I was thinking Superintendant and principal......should I make more? For all people on the board? Vice Principals? Coaches?

The layout is nice. I understand you may not be looking for critique on the logos for now--but I honestly think you can do better with the logos. I like what you've got going though, for what it's worth. But if you say your high school is as great as it is, I think you can come up with something much better than what you've got. Sure it's going to take time, but as big of a project as this seems to take on, especially personally for you because you take pride in your time at PRHS, and if you feel its that worth it you should definitely put a lot more time, effort, and research into it. To put it in lamense terms, for the moment these logos aren't owning up to as much time and effort you've put into the description and layout. The bearcat itself looks really flat. Not enough depth. It looks very immobilized. Build on that.

You may not be looking for critique, but for what it's worth, no offense meant, but that 'PR' mark lacks creativity, looks uninspired, and just does simply not look good. You might want to work on that.

You can comment on the layout and elements but NOT the actual logo, that C&C is over. I need some help on the layout....whatcha think?

ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇlook down for updatesˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

You may not be looking for critique, but for what it's worth, no offense meant, but that 'PR' mark lacks creativity, looks uninspired, and just does simply not look good. You might want to work on that.

He's not, cy said it in the first post.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived