Yes, another signature set

FGWB

Just playing around came up with a new concept for a sig. If you want one tell me team, player(s), and logo to use.

lynchay6.jpg

OR if you just want to represent a whole team tell me which logos to use in it.

coyotesiv3.jpg

bufg.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the Ovechkin, I made a makeshift jersey from the All-star jersey (pretty convenient) but I couldn't find a shoulder logo and I had to use the only Capitals font from about 3 days ago. Well enough with the explanation...

alex0tw5.jpg

Mr. Colaiacovo

colaiacovovu4.jpg

bufg.png

These looks reaaaally cool. Could I Get Vincent Lecavalier and Chris Higgins ? (If you do just one of them, do Vinny please. By the way, Chris Higgins is the number 21 of the Montreal Canadiens, if you don't know him).

Thx man awesome work !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

could i get a Caps one with this pic as the main focus: http://cdn.nhl.com/capitals/images/upload/..._4capsCover.jpg

and the eagle W on the side, and the wordmark logo at the bottom? that would be great. thanks!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Oh yeah. I forgot he hasn't worn the new uniform, or that the fonts aren't available yet. Excellent work though. That makeshift ASG jersey works fairly well.

Thanks.

You forgot there hasn't been a game since the jerseys came out 2 days ago ;)

I'll work on the other two requests when I get a chance.

bufg.png

I'm preparing myself for NBA season, and I love these sigs. A combination of these leads me to this request:

Could I please get a Michael Redd for the Bucks, preferrably driving to the lane or holding his arm up like after he makes a three. Regular logo is great.

Thank you.

Archived