Hamilton Predators/Tigers concept

wbhockey26

Ok i made a set of hamilton predators logos which i recoulred the predators current logos and for the tigers I have two logos that I made a lil while ago but fixed them up for this concept C&C please and The H logo is an homage to the old tigers logo

g3325sq8.png

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

The tiger head does not look good at all, sorry, but I would start over on that. I'm presuming you used inkscape for that, and I would say use shapes, not strokes, to put your logo together. Start with a silhouette of a tiger head, then from there use shapes to add highlights, shading, and all your other details. Try and avoid using strokes as much as possible, that's what I do.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The socks look alot like the bruins and I am not crazy about that logo you have for the crest. It looks very incomplete. At first I didn't like that cat with the "H" either but now that I look at it I think it looks pretty good. I would rather that as the crest though. Anyway the rest of the jersey is pretty good.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I would make the jersey color black, so that the logo stands out more, and that gold you have is just ugly. The logo is getting better, keep toying with it, and use a picture of a tiger for reference, and maybe look at other logos of tigers for some inspiration.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived