EA Sports NHL 2008

Sterling84

let's see, I've owned every ps2 version of MLB, and I been playing MLB 07 The Show since late February, the show's had playable minors since MLB 2006 (2005 season) as I mentioned, meaning about three years running now.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They always got all the number fonts right for the European teams in the NHL games. So I'd assume they get all the AHL teams right as well. Speaking of which, I wonder if theyre gonna have all the new AHL Edge jerseys, and not just the ones from last season. Or if theyre gonna have AHL throwbacks as well.....

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Yeaaaaaaah! I finally get to play as MY home team! Haven't bought a hockey game in a while, but this one I will.

Quick question... Will the home ice/arenas be represented in the game as well?

packchampionslfroh.png

Well it's about time for this!!! To have our AHL teams on a video game from EA sports this is unbelievable. I doubt they will bother with throwbacks for the AHL clubs but I do think they willmake some effort in trying to get the numbers right or as close as possible. They will more than likely have generic arenas for the teams in stead of the real ones. But to think that some of the arenas are in NBA Live you never know they may add some of them like Milwaukee, Houston, Philly, and Cleveland. If they do this they should add some of the rinks from like Hershey, Rochester, Hartford, and Portland's rink. I would love to see Allstate arena but I really don't think that will happen at all. I also bought Gretzky just becasue the AHL teams were on it only to be let down as to how bad a game it was. Can't wait until Septamber when it's released. :hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

In another shameless, "look at me" moment........I would like to announce that my work will be featured in a video game!

Check another thing off my lifelong "to do" list.

EA NHL 08 will feature the AHL as playable. This just became my favorite game of all time. Gotta buy a 360 and guide my Moose to the Calder Cup.

Check it out

I clicked the link but still must've missed it; what did you do?

Fiddz, your Billy Ranford sig made me cream in my pants.

gagner3.png

Well it's about time for this!!! To have our AHL teams on a video game from EA sports this is unbelievable. I doubt they will bother with throwbacks for the AHL clubs but I do think they willmake some effort in trying to get the numbers right or as close as possible. They will more than likely have generic arenas for the teams in stead of the real ones. But to think that some of the arenas are in NBA Live you never know they may add some of them like Milwaukee, Houston, Philly, and Cleveland. If they do this they should add some of the rinks from like Hershey, Rochester, Hartford, and Portland's rink. I would love to see Allstate arena but I really don't think that will happen at all. I also bought Gretzky just becasue the AHL teams were on it only to be let down as to how bad a game it was. Can't wait until Septamber when it's released. :hockeysmiley:

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that myself. I'm just hoping that the ice looks the way that it should. I don't want "Generic AHL Ice" to be the theme for that side of things. But, I think EA is gonna do their very best to try and make everything accurate as far as the AHL side goes!

I can't wait to control those Ads on the ice :hockeysmiley:

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived