EA Sports NHL 2008

Sterling84

In another shameless, "look at me" moment........I would like to announce that my work will be featured in a video game!

Check another thing off my lifelong "to do" list.

EA NHL 08 will feature the AHL as playable. This just became my favorite game of all time. Gotta buy a 360 and guide my Moose to the Calder Cup.

Check it out

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Congrats!

Looks like I'll have to pick up my first in NHL game 10 years -- I was always partial to the NHL '95 Sega Genesis era -- so I can play as the Quad-City Flames. Never thought I'd see my hometown area represented -- but this makes two after the af2's Quad-City Steamwheelers made it into EA's AFL: Road to Glory.

If only the last version of MLB MVP had gone down to low A instead of high A...

In another shameless, "look at me" moment........I would like to announce that my work will be featured in a video game!

EA NHL 08 will feature the AHL as playable. This just became my favorite game of all time. Gotta buy a 360 and guide my Moose to the Calder Cup.

Check it out

I clicked the link but still must've missed it; what did you do?

I clicked the link but still must've missed it; what did you do?

You're new here, so you wouldn't know - but Sterling designed the logo used by the AHL's Manitoba Moose for the past several seasons.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This is good news. It'd be beautiful if you could control both leagues at once.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

sweet. i wonder if you can have old-school jerseys? i'd love to play as Peoria in Worcester IceCats jerseys

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

i have been real busy the last year and not played very many games. however i still have nhl 04 which i loved because 1) i could play my custom team during the season and 2) i could put my custom team in my hometown of louisville, ky. anyone know if you can play your custom team in nhl 07 and 08?

seeing that ea is putting ahl teams in this years version makes me sad that my louisville panthers (rip) are no longer around... :(

Check it out

Hey congrats on your work being in a video game

sig.jpg

so the new MLB games have the real farm teams in it???, i never knew that.

yeah...MVP had every AAA and AA teams in 04, and then added high A in 05. MLB The Show's had all AAA and AA teams in career and franchise since MLB 2006 (not to be confused with MLB 06 The Show).

and relating to hockey games, Sterling's Moose masterpiece, as well as that red Admirals set I loved so much, graced Gretzky NHL 06 along with the rest of the A...man, the one thing I knew for sure was that the only true gripe I had was I couldn't change things so the Ads could be the Avs' farm team (well, that and the team creator forgot to put in away jerseys so you were stuck with one jersey for every game). truly underrated game IMO.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Plus, I hadn't given it much thought. But will they devote the requisite time to get all the fonts right? Knowing EA probably not. But the Moose and many other teams just won't look right with block numbers.

Now I'll be sweating that til it comes out.

Antler font? No?

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

so the new MLB games have the real farm teams in it???, i never knew that.

yeah...MVP had every AAA and AA teams in 04, and then added high A in 05. MLB The Show's had all AAA and AA teams in career and franchise since MLB 2006 (not to be confused with MLB 06 The Show).

and relating to hockey games, Sterling's Moose masterpiece, as well as that red Admirals set I loved so much, graced Gretzky NHL 06 along with the rest of the A...man, the one thing I knew for sure was that the only true gripe I had was I couldn't change things so the Ads could be the Avs' farm team (well, that and the team creator forgot to put in away jerseys so you were stuck with one jersey for every game). truly underrated game IMO.

yea i know about the MVP series, so does the new 07 have it or when was the last one with the minor leagues??

Archived