Scorpions concept

LogoFan

Here's another one that I did that I haven't posted yet.  Let me know what you think or if you have any comments:

Scorpions1

I know there have been a lot of scorpion logos have been trashed here (most rightly so!).  Hope this one is more appealling.

I've relaunched my web page to make it a lot easier to navigate & I've also broken it down into easier to follow categories.  Everyone please let me know what ya think.

jcrosby designs

Your maroon is showing up on my screen as purple, which actually looks pretty good against the orange.

As far as the scorpion logo goes, it's too busy with the starburst going through the middle of the tail. There's too much angular stuff going on which makes the scorpion a little hard to see. If you could simplify the logo a little it would pop out more and make it easier to see on a helmet, especially form a distance.

The uniforms are pretty nice. I like the orange alternate, even though it's just a reverse copy of the original. But it doesn't work with the striping on the pants. You have purple/maroon stripe on the shirt butting up to the orange stripe of the pants. It's a little inconsistent.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

As I posted on a different board--the best one is the Hartford Navigators--a little different, but not too much--clear and easy on the eyes.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The orange outline takes away from the coolness... it really makes it tougher to see... one (white outline should be enough, although on a white background it might look like it's missing something).

Otherwise the logos very sweet.

Not too big on the jerseys, but nice originality.

Keep up the fantastic work.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Wow!  Nice job!  If there was anything you wanted to alter, maybe (keyword MAYBE) go a darker orange?  Just a thought.  BTW, the other concepts on your site, are sweet man!

5 posts to 1000...and a super suprise!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The helmet logo could use some simplification, however overall I really like this design from top to bottom.  And I also like the updated Charger helmet you're presently using for your avatar.

As far as the scorpion logo goes, it's too busy with the starburst going through the middle of the tail. There's too much angular stuff going on which makes the scorpion a little hard to see. If you could simplify the logo a little it would pop out more and make it easier to see on a helmet, especially form a distance.

I think if you shrunk the "starburst" down and moved it to, maybe, the tip of the sting or the joint of the sting, it would work a little better, JMO. Great job thought, keep it up.

~UJ

Archived